It's okay.
7 (24.1%)
It smells good.
6 (20.7%)
No.
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Judas

I personally love the stuff, and I'm heartily looking forward to Starbucks' peppermint espresso. Or maybe it's Caribou, I don't know. They both have delicious things around Christmas.

But coffee in general is good, even if it's not Christmas.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

PsychoYoshi

I hate Starbucks, extremely overpriced and it's really bitter. Caribou is a lot better for the money.

And yes, coffee is awesome in general. It's a great start to the morning along with my traditional college breakfast...cereal, hard-boiled egg, and a banana. But I'm not one of those people that drinks 10 cups of it a day. I have one in the morning, two at most--and that second is only if it's offered at a party at one of my relatives'.

Judas

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 05, 2007, 09:22:54 PM
I hate Starbucks, extremely overpriced and it's really bitter. Caribou is a lot better for the money.

And yes, coffee is awesome in general. It's a great start to the morning along with my traditional college breakfast...cereal, hard-boiled egg, and a banana. But I'm not one of those people that drinks 10 cups of it a day. I have one in the morning, two at most--and that second is only if it's offered at a party at one of my relatives'.

Starbucks is a bit pricey, yeah, but I personally love that dark taste. Caribou seems too bland to me. Starbucks' green tea and that apple cider drink they make is also second to none.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

FearItself

I don't like any coffee produced for me, I like to make it at home, personally. I always bring a mug of coffee to school every day because it keeps me awake. Junior year can make you lose some sleep, ya know? xP

Macawmoses

Not a big fan of the stuff! The smell isn't bad, but it really hurts my stomach! Overall, I LIKE it, mainly because where I do my volunteering I sell it (among other wares) so I have to spend a lot of time around coffee. As far as what some people do to coffee, that is another story...

not famy

cool im the only one who said no imma non conformist

bluaki

It smells really good but tastes awful in my opinion :-\

FearItself

Quote from: bluaki on November 05, 2007, 09:37:54 PM
Like alchohol, you don't drink it for how it tastes, you drink it for what it does to you.

TheKoopaBros.

At times I like the smell of it, but I downright hate drinking the stuff.

I'll take Tea over it any day.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 09:39:33 PM
Like alchohol, you don't drink it for how it tastes, you drink it for what it does to you.
With the amount of sugar I put in it? Hell yeah I drink it for flavour!

Judas

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 05, 2007, 09:41:07 PM

Ew. I can't stand sugar in coffee. :(

I drink it for flavor, usually. And if it's in the morning, the caffeine is like an added bonus. If I just wanted something to get me going I'd take caffeine pills.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Snorkel on November 05, 2007, 09:45:21 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 05, 2007, 09:41:07 PM

Ew. I can't stand sugar in coffee. :(

I drink it for flavor, usually. And if it's in the morning, the caffeine is like an added bonus. If I just wanted something to get me going I'd take caffeine pills.
>_> I love sugar. Usually I make a mocha out of my coffee, for the added chocolate.

Termanian_Knight

Smells good, hate the taste.  :P

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Java

I love the smell of coffee beans.