<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The star war- a star fox rp

Started by Transient Link, November 10, 2007, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"I don't think so Chronoto " 20fan pulled out his own blaster
"Can't let you do that"
Smoke began to fill the air 20fan coughed  "well perhaps we're gonna have to work together for now"

MD_Slider

Doyle's Story:

He readied his rifle at the site of a Wolfen.  "This is the Great FOX, not the Great Wolf! If you leave now I'll let you go unharmed." But then he remembered that the new recruit's ship was a Wolfen.  "OH! Whoops.  Never mind! You must be Midnite! I'm Doyle."

Butch's Story:

"Goddangit, bird boy! Why didn't you get out! Shit!" Butch tried to think of what to do.  20fan was a fellow Star Wolf member, but if he let him out Chronoto could escape.  He had to think of something, they were running out of time.

20fan

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 12, 2007, 10:24:53 AM
Doyle's Story:

He readied his rifle at the site of a Wolfen.  "This is the Great FOX, not the Great Wolf! If you leave now I'll let you go unharmed." But then he remembered that the new recruit's ship was a Wolfen.  "OH! Whoops.  Never mind! You must be Midnite! I'm Doyle."

Butch's Story:

"Goddangit, bird boy! Why didn't you get out! s***!" Butch tried to think of what to do.  20fan was a fellow Star Wolf member, but if he let him out Chronoto could escape.  He had to think of something, they were running out of time.
"You didn't see me standing here cleaning my thrusters, IDIOT"  he ran and jumped into his Arwing hoping that the poison wouldn't poullute the air inside.

Fell

"Hi." He eyed the rifle warily. "Umm....yeah, where can I find Fox?"

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Chronoto's face filled with horror. He hadn't expected this from his old friend. He looked in the direction 20fans voice had come from. "We? I'm sorry, there is no we. Only I." He looked to the side. A shield was sitting on the ground. It would have to do for now.

20fan

"GOD DAMN IT BUTCH" 20fan came over the comlink because he was in his ship.

Transient Link

ooc/ summery please. Jeez this thing took off...

20fan

((Well Butch  trapped Chronoto in a room full of poison on the great wolf forgetting that 20fan was there))

Transient Link

ooc/ well I guess ill have to save you. BTW who is butch? :|

20fan

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 12, 2007, 01:30:29 PM
ooc/ well I guess ill have to save you. BTW who is butch? :|
((one of MD's characters))

Transient Link

ooc/ ah what room are you in in the great wolf ill just say I was tuneing up my ship(so now its more powerful :P)

20fan

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 12, 2007, 01:36:38 PM
ooc/ ah what room are you in in the great wolf ill just say I was tuneing up my ship(so now its more powerful :P)
((The Hanger I think))

Transient Link

ic/
after finishing up the modifications to his new ship he went up to the hangar control station to see 20fan
when he got there he wasnt there the noxious gas button was pushed on the console and he could see the gas in the hangar

"OH NO!"
he ran up to the control panel and activated the vents. He saw 20fan down there he talked into the intercom
"20fan? you ok?"

20fan

"Yes I'm in my Arwing, all the openings to get in  here are closed off, So I'm unable to escape"

Transient Link

"Ill open it up for you then"
he reopened the exits of the hangar
"whew that was close..what happened?"