News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The star war- a star fox rp

Started by Transient Link, November 10, 2007, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 10, 2007, 01:30:45 PM
Taking his advice, he fired, and fired some more bombs.
then the mech dissapered behind midnite and slashed the the thrusters of midnite's ship

Fell

Ooc// I have to go. ;(

Ic// Midnite wasn't expecting this sudden move, and he got hit. Though the damage wasn't severe, he couldn't meneuver as well....

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

the mech quickly grabbed the ship.

Fell

Ic// Midnite tried to fly away so he could get out of his way. He almost did, but the hand tore off a part of his wing.

20fan

``fly now``the mech punched at  midnite.

starfoxherosj

Quote from: RedMage on December 07, 2007, 06:18:56 AM
Quote from: starfoxherosj on December 06, 2007, 06:19:21 PM
Quote from: RedMage on December 06, 2007, 03:34:55 PM
Jinn felt a little embarrassed he hadn't realized what he had seen.  "We'll there was like six ships circling the Great Fox but I just thought they were patrolling."
Ace hopped into a spare Arwing "However many there are, it's up to us!"

Jinn closed the cockpit and strapped himself in.  He remembered what his friend Geldo Havo told him " Just because we're more civilized than them doesn't mean we can't stoop to their level."

In all honesty Jinn was a little glad to fight again.  Since the creation of The Hive war had all but disappeared from his universe.

Jinn opened a communications channel. "Ready when you are um....I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.  Mine is Jinn of the Cidu Kar. And you are?"
"Name's Ace Stryker."  Ace replied, "Let's move out."
Political Correctness is Unconstitutional.
If you like Science fiction, you will like Helaman Squadron, so read it!

Fell

great....! He then remembered something. He quickly turned just in time dodge the punch.

Then he pressed a button the wings on his ship pulled back, revealling two cannons. As the triangle opened up, he fired the large beams straight at it.

starfoxherosj

Quote from: starfoxherosj on December 10, 2007, 05:29:27 PM
Quote from: RedMage on December 07, 2007, 06:18:56 AM
Quote from: starfoxherosj on December 06, 2007, 06:19:21 PM
Quote from: RedMage on December 06, 2007, 03:34:55 PM
Jinn felt a little embarrassed he hadn't realized what he had seen.  "We'll there was like six ships circling the Great Fox but I just thought they were patrolling."
Ace hopped into a spare Arwing "However many there are, it's up to us!"

Jinn closed the cockpit and strapped himself in.  He remembered what his friend Geldo Havo told him " Just because we're more civilized than them doesn't mean we can't stoop to their level."

In all honesty Jinn was a little glad to fight again.  Since the creation of The Hive war had all but disappeared from his universe.

Jinn opened a communications channel. "Ready when you are um....I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.  Mine is Jinn of the Cidu Kar. And you are?"
"Name's Ace Stryker."  Ace replied, "Let's move out."
OOC: Crud!  I ment to say "Vulpine" as his last name.  Stryker is in  my fan fiction!

20fan

the mech covered up the weak spot but lost a hand.

Fell

He almost wanted to scream for joy.

He fired another beam at the triangle.

20fan

where the hand used to be came a chain saw

Fell

"................you.........DIE!!!!!!" He shot forward at top speed, dove underneath the chainsaw and rose infront of the triangle. He pressed two buttons. One for selfdestruct, and the other for escape pod.

Part of his ship came apart and he rocketed towards the greatfox. A large explosion in the back went off.

20fan

" You won't kill me that easy" the mech flew faster than light until he reached midnites escape pod.
The Chain saw started up.

Fell

"Gah..." Midnite pressed a button, and four small laser cannons came out of the side.

He fired at the hopes of giving some damage.

Iniside the great fox, Cameron and some of the crew were watching. Cameron felt he should help, but he couldn't interupt.....No! He could! The odds weren't fair, and he owed Midnite for what he did.

He got into his ship, and flew out.

starfoxherosj

Ace flew for the disturbance, but found shattered remains of two ships.  He then radioed in for an explanation.