Main Menu

Stupid backlog.

Started by Insane Asylum, November 11, 2007, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Asylum

Too many games coming out, not enough time or money.

First I have to beat Bioshock, but I'm playing through PoR to get stat bonuses in Radiant Dawn.  But SMG comes out tomorrow then Crysis and Mass Effect shortly after, but I wanted to rent Zack and Wiki first even though I feel like re-renting Eternal Sonata and BWii.  But CoD4 is out but I'm craving some Halo 3 and Gears, but I'm being sidetracked by Rune Factory since I just started a file while Link's Awakening DX is free game and I haven't played it in over a decade and...

ENOUGH OF THE FUCKING GAMES ALREADY.  LEARN TO MODERATE YOUR RELEASES YOU FUCKING DEVELOPERS.
Feast on my justice.

Judas

Same with tabletop wargaming, actually, except everything is 10x as expensive, and you have to spend hours painting it. I have a friend's army to paint, $330 worth of stuff I got today coming in the mail, and some miscellaneous other stuff for my Vampire Counts to assemble and paint. :(
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Tupin

If developers had their way, games would only come out during the months of September-December. ::)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Riosan

Everyone releases in September-November because of the Christmas season.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

ME86

Yes, I cannot wait until we can get to a point where developers release great games throughout the year instead of packing them all into the fourth quarter.

FullmetalGanon

I have the money, but im trying to save up. ;-;

Tupin

Quote from: Snorkel on November 11, 2007, 04:00:47 PM
Same with tabletop wargaming, actually, except everything is 10x as expensive, and you have to spend hours painting it. I have a friend's army to paint, $330 worth of stuff I got today coming in the mail, and some miscellaneous other stuff for my Vampire Counts to assemble and paint. :(
Just get pre-assembled sets for quick-playing.

Insane Asylum

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 11, 2007, 04:01:22 PM
If developers had their way, games would only come out during the months of September-December. ::)
Or in April.  Or May.  One of the two.
Feast on my justice.

Tupin

Quote from: ME86 on November 11, 2007, 04:02:19 PM
Yes, I cannot wait until we can get to a point where developers release great games throughout the year instead of packing them all into the fourth quarter.
Sorry, that will never happen.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Riosan on November 11, 2007, 04:02:16 PM
right after September 24.  Seriously, Halo 3 came out right after my birthday :|.

Tupin

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 11, 2007, 04:16:50 PM
right after September 24.  Seriously, Halo 3 came out right after my birthday :|.
Sorry about that.

Silverhawk79

Same. I just got MP3:C not too long ago, and along comes GHIII, which is awesome. I still need to beat half my GCN games, like Baten Kaitos, Eternal Darkness, FF:CC, and PM:TTYD.

Judas

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 11, 2007, 04:02:49 PM

That's no fun. :|
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Mattinthehat

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 11, 2007, 04:16:50 PM

Halo 3 came out on my birthday...

"So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you."

Breath - Breaking Benjamin
Album: Phobia

Tupin

Quote from: Snorkel on November 11, 2007, 04:24:21 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 11, 2007, 04:02:49 PM

That's no fun. :|
Sor-ry. :|