News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

You guys are making me CRAZY!!!!

Started by Kita, November 12, 2007, 07:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Now this thread I'm sure will get locked.  I've never made a thread that would get locked before.  Not intentionally anyways.

But this isn't what the thread is about.  You all need to get your act together! POST DANG IT!!!

Have discussions! Talk about stuff.  I'm feeling lonely! *cries*

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

ZGDK

Link1487

Yay Super Mario Galaxy! :P I want it :(...

Kita

Quote from: ZGDK on November 12, 2007, 07:41:38 AM
We COULD talk about snails.

I like eating them! I've had es cargo and it's yummy! Also snails are pretty cute you have to love gary XD

www.vortexshadow.com

Kita

Quote from: Link1487 on November 12, 2007, 07:42:22 AM

I don't have a wii sadly.  I'm still debating about getting one.  I'm not a big platform gamer, but Galaxy is unquie enough to merit my attention.

www.vortexshadow.com

Link1487

Quote from: Makoto on November 12, 2007, 07:44:09 AM

I don't have a wii sadly.  I'm still debating about getting one.  I'm not a big platform gamer, but Galaxy is unquie enough to merit my attention.
It might be Game of the Year :O But I'm not sure...it's definately possible ;) Already getting tons of ratings 9+

You need a Wii :O SSBB, Twilight Princess was good, SPM is you liked the series ;), Metroid Prime 3 I hear is good...plus there's more to come!

ZGDK

Makoto, your so... random. What happend to you? Are you catching a cold? Myabe a little of my influence has rubbed off ;)

Kita

Quote from: Link1487 on November 12, 2007, 07:45:58 AM
Quote from: Makoto on November 12, 2007, 07:44:09 AM

It might be Game of the Year :O But I'm not sure...it's definately possible ;) Already getting tons of ratings 9+

You need a Wii :O SSBB, Twilight Princess was good, SPM is you liked the series ;), Metroid Prime 3 I hear is good...plus there's more to come!

I don't like fighting games, hated Melee so I have no interest in SSBB.  TP I could get for GCN, don't need a new system to play it.  SPM I have no idea what that is.  MP3 I can't play FPS motion sickness VERY BAD!  I'm an RPG gamer.  Hardcore I need a VERY good story and long hours of game play.  Character development and more FF GAMES!!! XD

www.vortexshadow.com

Link1487

SPM = Super Paper Mario. It's an RPG, but kind of short :(

Kita

Quote from: ZGDK on November 12, 2007, 07:47:14 AM
Makoto, your so... random. What happend to you? Are you catching a cold? Myabe a little of my influence has rubbed off ;)

I've always been random.  My user title on NS2 is Commander of Randomness.  I got perma banned on Nsider why because of an out break.  You don't want to see a board Makoto on a rampage.  Trust me it's not GOOD. *hides from self*

www.vortexshadow.com

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Makoto on November 12, 2007, 07:53:14 AM

I've always been random.  My user title on NS2 is Commander of Randomness.  I got perma banned on Nsider why because of an out break.  You don't want to see a board Makoto on a rampage.  Trust me it's not GOOD. *hides from self*
I think I'm seeing it right now. ._.;

Kita

Quote from: Link1487 on November 12, 2007, 07:53:09 AM
SPM = Super Paper Mario. It's an RPG, but kind of short :(

Oh well that's the only game I actually have any interest in right now that's out.  I do want FFCC but I want at least 5 good RPGs before I buy a system.

www.vortexshadow.com

Kita

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 12, 2007, 07:53:36 AM

LOL I love you Silver ^_^ and since I'm at work I'll have to do some work at some point XD

www.vortexshadow.com

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Makoto on November 12, 2007, 07:54:37 AM

LOL I love you Silver ^_^ and since I'm at work I'll have to do some work at some point XD
Well, I'm at school, so...I should probably at least pretend to be working. :D

Kita

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 12, 2007, 07:57:47 AM
Quote from: Makoto on November 12, 2007, 07:54:37 AM

Well, I'm at school, so...I should probably at least pretend to be working. :D

LOL that's what I get paid for, "pretending" XD.  I hardly do anything.  Being a manager is great because you just have everyone else do the work ^_^

www.vortexshadow.com