News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The new season of House starts tonight.

Started by JMV, September 25, 2007, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

I can't wait for it.  House is one of the few shows I watch.   Who else is going to be watching it tonight?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

eXo_Omni

I'm going to record it. I don't get off work until late tonight. X_X. I can't wait though. House is awesome.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

Unlocked_Memories

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NEW HOUSE <3333333333

Lol... Seriously, I can't wait for the new season.

Is anyone around here a doctor???

Genius

I hardly watch TV, most everything sucks.  House is one of the two or three shows I'll watch.  Unfortunately, I'm terribly forgetful, and only watch it when someone mentions it.  Needless to say, I pretty much forgot it exists by now.

Thanks for mentioning it, though.  I'll make sure to see it tonight.  It's way too repetitive, but I like it.  Hopefully they'll do something a little different this season.  At the moment, I only watch it for House.  House is awesome. 

Razer

Oh Jesus yes. <3

I remember on the finale of Season 3, I was like "omg wtf house fired his team wut nao?!"

And now we get to find out. <3

Redsox579

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Unlocked_Memories on September 25, 2007, 11:36:20 AM
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

In training. I've still gotta get through 2 more years of college, 4 of med school, and 3-7 for residency after that, but that's the plan, anyway.

And yes, House and Lost are the only two things that make TV worth watching anymore. :)

X_Darkness

Meh, heard it's pretty good. I'll have to check it out today. I never watched it, but people seem to be hyping it up on TV.com, and every forums I go too.

Whats it about? Funny? Action?

I am good with both either way.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: X_Darkness on September 25, 2007, 01:59:01 PM
Meh, heard it's pretty good. I'll have to check it out today. I never watched it, but people seem to be hyping it up on TV.com, and every forums I go too.

Whats it about? Funny? Action?

I am good with both either way.

In a nutshell, the title character, Dr. Gregory House, works at an East Coast hospital. He's a brilliant diagnostician, but he's everything exactly opposite what you think you'd want in an ideal doctor. He's arrogant, sarcastic, bitter, and addicted to Vicodin. He's got 3 doctors that work under him named Foreman, Cameron, and Chase, but he lets all of them go at the end of Season 3. For at least the first episode of Season 4, he'll be working alone.

Every episode starts with about 2-5 minutes of a cold open which introduces you to the patient, and usually ends up with them fainting/hallucinating/having a stroke or heart attack right before the title sequence. The rest of the episode usually involves the team throwing two or three diagnoses around until House has an epiphany and pulls the new (and correct) diagnosis out of nowhere.

It's a lot better than it sounds. The things that really make it a great show are:
a) House's quips are hilarious. Think of him as an "equal opportunity insulter".
b) Most of the medical conditions presented in the episode are rare, but they do a good job presenting their actual symptoms and presentation accurately.

Midna_the_Imp

I love House, it's a really great show. I can't wait till tonight. ^_^

Razer

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on September 25, 2007, 01:57:52 PM
Quote from: Unlocked_Memories on September 25, 2007, 11:36:20 AM
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

In training. I've still gotta get through 2 more years of college, 4 of med school, and 3-7 for residency after that, but that's the plan, anyway.

And yes, House and Lost are the only two things that make TV worth watching anymore. :)
Switch "Lost" with "Jericho" and you've hit gold. <3

:P

TheKoopaBros.

I can't wait. :D

House is one of the two TV series that I actively follow (the other being Heroes). Yeah, but house is awesome. ^_^

Tsu

I've been waiting a long time for the new season. Can't wait to see House's new team.

Razer

Quote from: Tsu on September 25, 2007, 02:53:16 PM
I've been waiting a long time for the new season. Can't wait to see House's new team.
I know.
I was like "Dammit, I'm gonna have to wait the whole freaking summer!" when I saw the finale.

FullmetalGanon