Main Menu

Notice the big "Sponsored by Sony" banner.

Started by Tupin, November 14, 2007, 07:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117935396.html?categoryid=1269&cs=1

Wow. Biased much? :| This is why good companies make "teams" (like IGN) to rate a certain companies games.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rayquarian

And they call themselves variety, yet they're sponsored by Nintendo's self-proclaimed competiton.

JMV

Actually, there is nothing wrong with that review.  EJRaven just blew everything out of proportion to inflate his ego and make his e-penis seem larger when his server crashes from the digg effect.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

JMV

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 14, 2007, 07:34:15 PM
And they call themselves variety, yet they're sponsored by Nintendo's self-proclaimed competiton.
Variety has been around since the early 1900's....

Silverhawk79

"but given the vastly superior quality of the graphics in a game like “Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction,” currently available for the PS3,"

Predictable.

ME86

Quote from: JMV290 on November 14, 2007, 07:35:39 PM
Actually, there is nothing wrong with that review.  EJRaven just blew everything out of proportion to inflate his ego and make his e-penis seem larger when his server crashes from the digg effect.

agree;

Also, stop intercourse ing bringing it up. Some people just do not like games, get that?

Like I have disliked every Zelda game I've played. Now, are you going to ninny at me?

Tupin

Quote from: ME86 on November 14, 2007, 07:37:14 PM
Actually, there is nothing wrong with that review.  EJRaven just blew everything out of proportion to inflate his ego and make his e-penis seem larger when his server crashes from the digg effect.

agree;

Also, stop intercourse ing bringing it up. Some people just do not like games, get that?

Like I have disliked every Zelda game I've played. Now, are you going to ninny at me?
Sorry I told you. This was the first time I saw this article, too. And no, I won't.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

EJ has an e-penis? News to me.

Rius

agree;

Also, stop f***ing bringing it up. Some people just do not like games, get that?

Like I have disliked every Zelda game I've played. Now, are you going to b*** at me?
What th- one of gaming's hottest guys goes shirtless and you haven't seen it? Fail. Triple fail if you missed Raiden. :P

On topic, I loathe this review, but think about it: if he does not give a bad review, Sony will find out and either have him fired or stop sponsoring. The media is a... harsh place to live.

JMV

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 14, 2007, 07:58:15 PM

agree;

Also, stop f***ing bringing it up. Some people just do not like games, get that?

Like I have disliked every Zelda game I've played. Now, are you going to b*** at me?
What th- one of gaming's hottest guys goes shirtless and you haven't seen it? Fail. Triple fail if you missed Raiden. :P

On topic, I loathe this review, but think about it: if he does not give a bad review, Sony will find out and either have him fired or stop sponsoring. The media is a... harsh place to live.
I found his review to be fair.

He gave reasons as to why he thought it was a bad game.  He didn't flat out insult Nintendo; if you read the first paragraph, you'd see that.

Just because it says "Sponsored by Sony" doesn't mean that it was some evil plot to slander Nintendo, like EJ did to Mr. Fritz.   I could understand if it was SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment of America) that sponsored it, but for all you know, that "Sony" could refer to any of Sony's other divisions, which aren't completely dependent on each other.   

Commander Awesome

ME86

Quote from: Yukiko on November 15, 2007, 05:43:13 AM
lololo fake

Holy Shit
I had a feeling that would happen. ^_____________^ I hope EJraven feels retarded now.

JMV

WiinolikePS3

I just sent a major hate-comment the the dumbass who wrote that poop.

Wow, they have a filter to block out spam, but replacing As with @s and Is with 1s let it get through...  :D

ME86

Quote from: JMV290 on November 15, 2007, 09:50:14 AM
Quote from: Yukiko on November 15, 2007, 05:43:13 AM
lololo fake

Holy Shit
EJ locked the other one and threatened to ban the person.

What a intercourse ing vagina cleaning device bag.