News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

You guys like my new rank?

Started by Transient Link, November 16, 2007, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

I personally think it is the most ballen of all the ranks. Better than them all combined :) I also luv the color its kicks ASS!

WiiGuy

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:10:57 PM
I personally think it is the most ballen of all the ranks. Better than them all combined :) I also luv the color its kicks ASS!
a LOT better then my Rank >.>

Macawmoses

BOSSNIG

Quite frankly I dont give a poop, so you get a special color and some pertty words under your name, who gives a intercourse .
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: Darklink on November 16, 2007, 06:15:05 PM
Quite frankly I dont give a s***, so you get a special color and some pertty words under your name, who gives a f***.

make stupid posts in SD while JMV is there, and you too can have the rank!

Transient Link

Quite frankly I dont give a s***, so you get a special color and some pertty words under your name, who gives a f***.
*raises hand*
WOOT this rank pwns. Its the perfect banner for my total lack of respect for JMV :) I respect every mod and admn except for him. Even the ones who removed me from my local mod post im cool with now. Except for JMV. :P

えっちーせんぱい

Too bad you suck at serious dicussion.

Transient Link

BOSSNIG

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:17:55 PM
*raises hand*
WOOT this rank pwns. Its the perfect banner for my total lack of respect for JMV :) I respect every mod and admn except for him. Even the ones who removed me from my local mod post im cool with now. Except for JMV. :P

You should stab his stomace, slowly wretnching out the sword and at teh same time pursing salt and lemon juice over the wound teh you chop his toes and fingers and slash his chest to pieces, for teh finfish you pull out a shotgun an blow his faceoff, then grab his brains with a knife and eat them. For one finalmove, rip out his heart, cut it in half and take a bite, yum.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Flying Chickens

*raises hand*
You're cool with VXG now?
I feel sorry for him. I think I'll go tell him that, see how badly he wants to make you mad at him again.

sleepin_dude_99

I prefer the "You win the internets" rank at 655335 posts ^_^

Transient Link

Quote from: Darklink on November 16, 2007, 06:20:48 PM
*raises hand*

You should stab his stomace, slowly wretnching out the sword and at teh same time pursing salt and lemon juice over the wound teh you chop his toes and fingers and slash his chest to pieces, for teh finfish you pull out a shotgun an blow his faceoff, then grab his brains with a knife and eat them. For one finalmove, rip out his heart, cut it in half and take a bite, yum.
I would but im fairly sure thats illegal ;D

yes Orgizirtee even him. At least he is fair.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
*raises hand*

Not if you dont get caught  ::).

Oryou could hijack a passenger plane and crash it into him.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Flying Chickens

*raises hand*

So you've finally realized that you have no place on anything even close to the staff team?

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 16, 2007, 06:25:03 PM
*raises hand*

So you've finally realized that you have no place on anything even close to the staff team?
Dude I knew that from the start ;D