Main Menu

NS2 vs. nsiderforums.net

Started by sonicdude164, November 17, 2007, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicdude164

How many of you would like to have a NS2 vs. nsiderforums.net Guitar hero 3 tournament? I'm going to try and set something up with them, so just post here if you would like to be in it, and what difficulty you play on.

Light

Sounds cool, I might join. But that's only if I get ungrounded soon.  :-[
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

metroidhunter777

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Joeofmars

Nine 1 One

Silverhawk79

EmEmTen

Eh, how will this be done? If this is going to be online battles, it won't work out for me since I have the 360 version and practically everyone else here has it for Wii. >_>

If this is done some other way, I'm in on medium.

(Unrelated note: medium-hard transition sucks.)

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: EmEmTen on November 18, 2007, 09:49:09 PM
Eh, how will this be done? If this is going to be online battles, it won't work out for me since I have the 360 version and practically everyone else here has it for Wii. >_>

Just keep practicing on medium for a while, then when you think you're ready, do hard. That's what I did.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

sonicdude164

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 19, 2007, 12:17:27 PM

Just keep practicing on medium for a while, then when you think you're ready, do hard. That's what I did.
I just went to hard straight after medium, no problems for me

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on November 19, 2007, 02:56:25 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 19, 2007, 12:17:27 PM

I just went to hard straight after medium, no problems for me

Kind of a similar situation in my case; in GH III, it's a lot easier to do, simply because they ramped up the difficulty in Medium and introduced alt strumming and HOPOs before Hard, unlike GH II.

You may not be able to 5-star everything, but you should be able to pass most everything on Hard with little or moderate effort up to Set 7 or even Set 8.

EmEmTen

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 08:42:34 PMKind of a similar situation in my case; in GH III, it's a lot easier to do, simply because they ramped up the difficulty in Medium and introduced alt strumming and HOPOs before Hard, unlike GH II.

You may not be able to 5-star everything, but you should be able to pass most everything on Hard with little or moderate effort up to Set 7 or even Set 8.
Hm? Oh, yeah, I've had no problems simply passing songs up until gosh darn Before I Forget. I just suck. <3

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: EmEmTen on November 19, 2007, 11:30:28 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 19, 2007, 08:42:34 PMKind of a similar situation in my case; in GH III, it's a lot easier to do, simply because they ramped up the difficulty in Medium and introduced alt strumming and HOPOs before Hard, unlike GH II.

Hm? Oh, yeah, I've had no problems simply passing songs up until gosh darn Before I Forget. I just suck. <3

That's the same song that I can't pass right now. I've got everything else in the set cleared, even Knights of Cydonia. ;_;

gbwyoshi

Aren't you just wasting your time because most of NS2 will not participate

Silverhawk79

Quote from: gbwyoshi on November 20, 2007, 04:59:45 AM
Aren't you just wasting your time because most of NS2 will not participate
On the contrary, I'm sure they'd be glad to participate.