News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Who in here still plays SFC?

Started by Nuke, September 25, 2007, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuke

FourSword64

I would, if I owned it. I have an itch to play it again.

VidiotMan13

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Bone Thug

Every once in a while when I'm really bored.

Kroms

Nintendo Guru

I played it when I first got it, and it's a pretty fun game, but I tired of it quickly, so now I don't really play it anymore.

Transient Link

Quote from: Nintendo Guru on September 27, 2007, 09:45:24 AM
I played it when I first got it, and it's a pretty fun game, but I tired of it quickly, so now I don't really play it anymore.
exactly the same with me

Shujinco2

SFC?

Star Fox Commander? Or something different?

Matrix4Yeshua

Quote from: Shujinco on September 27, 2007, 04:18:14 PM
SFC?

Star Fox Commander? Or something different?
Yes

I recently acquired and beat the first story on the game. I also played an exhibition battle and completely decimated the guy I was playing. I just have so many other things that require my time. It was a cool game and an interesting concept.

Nuke

I use to play alot but too many Z ranks  :|and not enought Aces :), also too many disconnecters. :(

CoolFiddler

Why are you asking a stupid question like this? :| The game has only been out for a year. Star Fox 64 has been out for 10 years and you're not asking a stupid question to see if people still play it. This is a ridiculous question.
Don't bother me! I'm on official Sith business.:D

Nuke

Quote from: CoolFiddler on October 03, 2007, 02:41:14 PM
Why are you asking a stupid question like this? :| The game has only been out for a year. Star Fox 64 has been out for 10 years and you're not asking a stupid question to see if people still play it. This is a ridiculous question.
Because NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAY! >:( In the old nsiders they had to retire the starfox command board because no one was posting or even playing the game. Thats why i asked this "stupid question".

CoolFiddler

Quote from: Nuke on October 03, 2007, 05:09:01 PM
Because NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAY! >:( In the old nsiders they had to retire the starfox command board because no one was posting or even playing the game. Thats why i asked this "stupid question".
Why don't people play it? It's not a really bad game.
Don't bother me! I'm on official Sith business.:D

Nuke

Quote from: CoolFiddler on October 04, 2007, 06:11:50 PM
Quote from: Nuke on October 03, 2007, 05:09:01 PM
Why don't people play it? It's not a really bad game.
I know right. the game its pretty good itself. but people hate it because it becomes really repetitive and the endings ruined the whole game which is true.

Triforce_Luigi

I unlocked all the endings. After that, I had nothing left to do because I didn't have wi-fi or friends.