News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Brawl Update of the Day Thread!!!! (56 K!)

Started by Leobreaker36, September 22, 2007, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Quote from: LightShock on October 01, 2007, 06:42:23 PM
edit nvm :P
he was the main character of mother 3 a game that was released only in japan. lucas will be in all copies of Brawl ;)

Nintendo Guru

Lucas is a pretty cool character, and I'm glad he's in Brawl.  I've never played any games from the Earthbound Series, but Lucas looks pretty awesome so far.  ;)

Xanatos

Wow, Lucas looks awesome!  He's like one of the coolest looking characters so far.  Ness was cool, but he got nerfed in Melee.  However, I think Lucas is going to be 10 times as awesome as Ness.  I hope he has a really cool moveset.

Also, today's update was kinda weird.  I like how they showed Snake's moves in action, but what was with all the people talking to Snake about his opponents?  How is that going to fit into the gameplay?

LightShock

They couldve gotten a better assist trophy than excitebike. they could have at least been a little more creative >_<

Water ☮

Quote from: LightShock on October 03, 2007, 07:04:39 AM
They couldve gotten a better assist trophy than excitebike. they could have at least been a little more creative >_<
i agree! they're so small!

LightShock

Yes!!! both updates are amazing! Im glad we can still doge like that and stuff. and the land master looks great too :P

Water ☮

itd be pretty cool if falco got an arwing! and krystal a dinosaur?

LightShock

What does everyone think of co-op play? I think it's awesome! :O

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: LightShock on October 05, 2007, 07:08:45 AM
I think is awesome too!

Java

Xanatos

Quote from: LightShock on October 05, 2007, 07:08:45 AM
Yeah, it looks pretty sweet.  I can't tell if it's going to be online or not, but it looks good either way.

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

I have 2 feelings about this update. It will either be about a character's moves, or a new character.

Water ☮

Quote from: NITNENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on October 07, 2007, 01:28:07 PM
I have 2 feelings about this update. It will either be about a character's moves, or a new character.
you mean on monday? i have a feeling its an item esp. pokeball/AT

ZELDAWANTER

I know it most likely won't happen, but I keep wishing that every update will be the announcement of Phoenix Wright as a playable character.

Water ☮

omg its 3 minutes past and it hasnt updated!!! :)
im happy because newcomers usually take a bit longer to update.