News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

How many of you Halo nerds skipped school?

Started by Kingoftherings, September 25, 2007, 02:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you skip school for Halo?

Yes
1 (7.1%)
No
5 (35.7%)
Halo suxxorz
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Kingoftherings

I know of only one person who did at my school, and shes a nerd.  >_>  I always say 'Halo sucks' to her face whenever she starts raving about Halo.

And I read an article in the paper before I left school today about kids skipping school today for Halo, and they interviewed some kid who said and I quote 'My mom said no, but I told her I don't care and I'm skipping anyway'

If I were that kid's parent, I would call the school and tell them that if he wasn't there, he is officially truent.  :P

FullmetalGanon

No, and i dont know anyone who did either. :(

Tsu

Halo is pretty meh to me, and I don't even own a 360.

So no, I didn't.

General LC

Five bucks say you will be that kid of said "My mom said no, but I told her I don't care and I'm skipping anyway" when Crysis comes out. :P
user posted image" border="0

ThingPownin

I don't have school anymore :P

I don't have Halo either. I went and played it at my local game store today though. I picked up Madden 07 for the GCN while I was there.

Kingoftherings

Quote from: General LC on September 25, 2007, 02:57:33 PM
Five bucks say you will be that kid of said "My mom said no, but I told her I don't care and I'm skipping anyway" when Crysis comes out. :P
I'm not skipping school for a game, thats nerdy.  >_>

Dawei

I have three friends that got it at the 12:01 release and skipped, and four other friends that camped but didn't stay home.

FullmetalGanon

ThingPownin

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 25, 2007, 02:59:43 PM
Do you know how many thousands of people have called in sick today to play Halo?

えっちーせんぱい

General LC

Quote from: Blaziken on September 25, 2007, 03:07:18 PM
You're stupid if you actually did that >_>
Like all those people who got up at three in the morning to get a Wii because no stores were doing pre-orders?

Oh, wait I did that. xD
user posted image" border="0

Kingoftherings

Quote from: ThingPownin on September 25, 2007, 03:06:51 PM
Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 25, 2007, 02:59:43 PM
Do you know how many thousands of people have called in sick today to play Halo?
I have plenty of free time to play Crysis after school, I don't need to skip school, and then I'd have to catch up on what I missed.  All for a stupid game.

X-3

The Seventh

I, for one, would never put games before school.  Second of all, I don't own a 360.  Third of all, I ain't no nerd, so back off, foo.
meh