Started by thunderhero4, November 23, 2007, 07:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Rick Astley, Paula, Kumatora, Duster, Flint, Lucas, Salsa, Bowser Jr. , Krystal, Slippy, Peppy, Sigfried and Roy, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Cheese, Marine the Otter, Metal Sonic, Eggman, Maria Robotnik, Omega, Rouge, Knuckles, The Babylon Rouges, Mephiles the Dark, Iblis, Shahra the Ring Genie, Erazor Djinn, Eggman Nega, Master and Crazy Hand, the Ancient Minister, Dimentio, Merlee, Big the Cat, etc. As you can see, I can think of a lot of characters to interview.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 25, 2007, 11:37:59 PM
Rick Astley, Paula, Kumatora, Duster, Flint, Lucas, Salsa, Bowser Jr. , Krystal, Slippy, Peppy, Sigfried and Roy, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Cheese, Marine the Otter, Metal Sonic, Eggman, Maria Robotnik, Omega, Rouge, Knuckles, The Babylon Rouges, Mephiles the Dark, Iblis, Shahra the Ring Genie, Erazor Djinn, Eggman Nega, Master and Crazy Hand, the Ancient Minister, Dimentio, Merlee, Big the Cat, etc. As you can see, I can think of a lot of characters to interview.
Cool!

thunderhero4

......give me some time and ill space them out if i can...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 04:51:09 PM
Kumatora, she is awesome. (Maybe she will be in Brawl?)

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 06:11:04 PM
maybe...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 06:12:45 PM
maybe...
Good thing he didn't say Boney.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 06:47:10 PM
maybe...
mayyyyybe ::)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 07:02:19 PM
maybe...
Yeahhhh. ::)

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2007, 07:16:11 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 07:02:19 PM
maybe...
Yeahhhh. ::)
yepppp ::)