DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Tupin

Do you watch Lucky Star, Thunderhero?

(This is related.)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2007, 08:08:57 PM

(This is related.)
lucky star? nope, and i consider anything on this thread related  ;D

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 08:23:09 PM

(This is related.)
Darn, Konata would be funny with your interviewing style...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2007, 08:24:40 PM

(This is related.)
aw great! now i wish i did...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 26, 2007, 08:25:10 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2007, 08:24:40 PM

(This is related.)
aw great! now i wish i did...
AHEM!

Triforce_Luigi

Okay, sorry if I've said these already: Omega, Rouge, Emerl, Boney, the Rope Snake, Mr. Saturn, Ninten, Ness, Paula, Poo, Jeff, Harry Potter, Chaos, Chao, Knuckles, Maria Robotnik, Dr. Eggman, Blaze, Silver, Toadette, Toad, Captain Olimar, Louie, Dora the Explorer, Sean Connery, Megaman, Zero, Roll, Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru, Shigeru Miyamoto, Iwata, Reggie, Masahiro Sakurai, Jet the Hawk, Storm the Albatross, Wave the Swallow, Metal Sonic, Cream and Cheese, Tikal, Bark the Polar Bear, Bean the Dynamite, Big, E-102 Gamma, Coconut Crew, Princess Elise, Emerl, Princess Rosalina, G-Mel, Froggy, Professor Gerald Robotnik, Lumina Flowlight, Maria Robotnik, Omochao, Pachacamac, Kamek, Kamella, Kammy Koopa, The President (Sonic series.), The President's Secretary, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Shahra the Genie of the Ring, Flicky, Ricky/Sally Acorn, Pocky/Johnny Lightfoot, Rocky/Joe Sushi, Picky/Porker Lewis, Pecky/Tux, Kucky/Churps, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Locky, Wocky, Becky, Tocky, Tiara Boobowski, Vanilla the Rabbit, Lakitu, Lakilester, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Lady Bow, Watt, Sushie, Goombella, Koops, Madame Flurrie, Admiral Bobbery, Ms. Mowz, Vivian, Tippi, Lady Timpani, Count Bleck, Lord Blumiere, Thoreau, Cudge, Dottie, Dashell, the flipping Pixl, Piccolo, Goku, etc.

I THOUGHT OF MORE!!!  

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 08:54:38 PM
Okay, sorry if I've said these already: Omega, Rouge, Emerl, Boney, the Rope Snake, Mr. Saturn, Ninten, Ness, Paula, Poo, Jeff, Harry Potter, Chaos, Chao, Knuckles, Maria Robotnik, Dr. Eggman, Blaze, Silver, Toadette, Toad, Captain Olimar, Louie, Dora the Explorer, Sean Connery, Megaman, Zero, Roll, Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru, Shigeru Miyamoto, Iwata, Reggie, Masahiro Sakurai, Jet the Hawk, Storm the Albatross, Wave the Swallow, Metal Sonic, Cream and Cheese, Tikal, Bark the Polar Bear, Bean the Dynamite, Big, E-102 Gamma, Coconut Crew, Princess Elise, Emerl, Princess Rosalina, G-Mel, Froggy, Professor Gerald Robotnik, Lumina Flowlight, Maria Robotnik, Omochao, Pachacamac, Kamek, Kamella, Kammy Koopa, The President (Sonic series.), The President's Secretary, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Shahra the Genie of the Ring, Flicky, Ricky/Sally Acorn, Pocky/Johnny Lightfoot, Rocky/Joe Sushi, Picky/Porker Lewis, Pecky/Tux, Kucky/Churps, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Locky, Wocky, Becky, Tocky, Tiara Boobowski, Vanilla the Rabbit, Lakitu, Lakilester, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Lady Bow, Watt, Sushie, Goombella, Koops, Madame Flurrie, Admiral Bobbery, Ms. Mowz, Vivian, Tippi, Lady Timpani, Count Bleck, Lord Blumiere, Thoreau, Cudge, Dottie, Dashell, the flipping Pixl, Piccolo, Goku, etc.

I THOUGHT OF MORE!!!  
gaaaa! :O ugh! getting dizzy... :-X

Triforce_Luigi

I dont know half of those characters. I just went tn Wikipedia and searched Characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog Series.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 09:09:51 PM
I dont know half of those characters. I just went tn Wikipedia and searched Characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog Series.
believe it or not.. i know just how to interview all those, but i think ill save those for season 3...and u missed a few...

Triforce_Luigi

I know. I didnt want to blow up anyones brains like I did with a previous sig.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 26, 2007, 09:15:29 PM
I know. I didnt want to blow up anyones brains like I did with a previous sig.
lol, ur a lil late ;D