News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Fell

"I joined to generally stop the war. But also because my dad was killed in it. " He said as he looked down frowning.

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

"My mother was killed from the war because we were living right in the middle of Wei's and Wan's stupid battle. I vowed after my mother was dead that I would avenge her death and kill Cao Pi and Yuan Shu."

Fell

"Hm...Interesting. Am I the only one here who can't use magic?"

Wolfpika

Sun Chao laughed hard. "I think the higher the rank you are, the more troops and missions you get sent on."

ooc//I might have to go soon for about 10-15 min. How long will you be on?

Fell

Ooc// Funny...That's the time I need to get off aswell!  :D

Ic// Treble laughed aswell. "Hm? Oh yeah, that makes sense."

Wolfpika

"The War Generals were very impressed with me, and they ranked me as Lt. General."

Suddenly, a horn blared around the camp. Something was up.

Fell

Ooc// Hmmm...Shouldn't Doc control that action?

Wolfpika

THEBIRD

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 06, 2008, 05:46:38 AM
Ooc// WAIT Christos is you dad?!
((Star Wars flashback! XD ...*Darth Vader voice* Sun Shao, I am your father */end voice*))

Christos appeared by Sun Shao and Treble. "Hey Treble... And hey, it's the kid from before. What are you guys doing?" Christos asked, his eyes darting to books every once in a while as he looked for a certain title.

Wolfpika

"Just talking about my father, but didn't you hear that horn? Something's wrong." Sun Chao replied.

"Maybe we should check."

THEBIRD

"I didn't hear it," Christos replied. Noises must not come through to me while I'm teleporting, he noted. I'll have to remember that. "Where was it coming from?"

Fell

Trebel just noticed Christos come. "Oh, Hi Christos!"

Wolfpika

OOc/// don't mean to advertise, but I just made my own RP, just want make sure everyone knows

Inc//"We just heard it around the camp. Maybe a meeting or something."

Sun Chao then heard,

"Will the following please report to the Main Encampment. Sun Chao, Christos, and Trebel."

Sun Chao was puzzled, and motioned to the other guys to go.                       

THEBIRD

Christos gave a friendly nod to Treble before turning to look in the direction of who called his name. He blinked back his confusion and gave a swift glance back at the others before heading towards the voice.