News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Even though she meant if he would be eating with anyone else during his meal... XD))

"If you would just follow me then," The hostess guides Jake to a table that sits along one of the windows. "Someone should be here to serve you in a moment. Enjoy your meal," she nods and walks off.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I know, he did that to emphazise if he was eating with someone, they'd be with him.))

"Great," Jake replied, sitting and looking out the window. "I love window views." He checked the menu, deciding what he wanted to eat.

Anarchy_Jas

A few moments later, a waiter comes up to the table. "Hello, I'll be your waiter today, can I get you anything to drink?"

Flying Chickens

"So, uh..." Nik finally spoke up after being dead silent for a long time. "What now?"

Umbrion

((Haha,alright))
Sakri walked through town,looking down at a small brochure.
"Hm...I can't seem to find anything with this..."
She stuffed it in her pocket,looking for anyone that might have an idea for where things might be.

Anarchy_Jas

Kei flips something over by only using the pan. "You can help me do some other things around here, but if you don't want to, I understand."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 24, 2008, 06:40:35 PM
A few moments later, a waiter comes up to the table. "Hello, I'll be your waiter today, can I get you anything to drink?"
"Nope, I'm good with the drinks," Jake replied. Like I'll waste money on something I can get for free.

Anarchy_Jas

((Once again laughing at BoA because things like Coke and Sprite probably don't cost much at Red Lobster-like restaurants.))

"Alrighty then," The waiter says. "I'll be back to take your order." He walks away.

THEBIRD

((Hey, I like saving my money. And what time is it? Morning, afternoon, evening...?))

Anarchy_Jas

((...Or being cheap. It's around 9AM))

THEBIRD

((Yep, cheap is what I was going for.))

Jake looked over the menu, wondering if he could have made any of this himself. I bet I could make eggs if someone gave me the recipe, he thought to himself, clueless about cooking.

Anarchy_Jas

The waiter comes back about five minutes later. "Are you ready to choose?"

THEBIRD

"Er yeah, I'll just have one of these cheese omlettes. With bacon. Then, maybe some eggs scrambled on the side. Of course, if I'm going to have that then I'll want some sausages to go with the scrambled eggs. And if I'm having that I might as well have some toast. But, if I'm having something from the bread family I might as well have some pancakes. Plain, chocolate chip, and blueberry would be nice. And... No, that'll be all, thanks," Jake ordered.

Anarchy_Jas

The waiter manages to take down what Jake says word for word. "Ahh, okay I'll be back with your meal shortly," he heads back into the kitchens. "Chef Foxx," and reads off what he needs to take back.

"Hmm," Keisha gets started on the pancakes since they would take the longest, and works from there until Jake's order is done. She sets the plates down for the waiter to take.

"Here you are sir," the waiter places the food on the table.

THEBIRD

I hope there is some 'Big Eaters' discount or something... That all came out of my mouth without me really realizing what I was ordering, Jake thought, sighing slightly. But he took it to make sure he ate every single bit. He wasn't sure if he would get his stove, microwave etc. installed in time for lunch or dinner that day.