News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Some people might find the WWII comparison offensive... But I call Switzerland, cause they never actually fought in the war."

Dr.Hobo2

"...World War?" ((So...when'd we leave the planet Vulcum and land on Earth? :P))

Moomlight

Michelle was a regular at the beach everyone was at (sorry, don't know the name) and she overheard something about a water balloon fight. She forgot about her tan and walked over to the group. "Ill join in with that kid," she said, pointing at Venice.

Light

((lol at inaccurateness.))

Harver stared at Venice quizzically. Switzerland...?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 16, 2008, 09:25:02 PM
((lol, then I kill Mira and all the fan girls sleep with me yay!))
((no u...... Oh wait.... Yeah, go ahead with that. All you can hope for is that your date from the first one doesn't see you with the fangirls :O )).

Mira continued to surf.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on April 17, 2008, 06:44:51 AM
Quote from: Wolfpika on April 16, 2008, 09:25:02 PM
((lol, then I kill Mira and all the fan girls sleep with me yay!))
((no u...... Oh wait.... Yeah, go ahead with that. All you can hope for is that your date from the first one doesn't see you with the fangirls :O )).

Mira continued to surf.

(( :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised:))

"Oh right, you've never been to Earth, I guess that Venice has been." Hanz? quickly explained about WWII and Hitler taking over. The Axis consisted of Germany, Italy, and Japan. The Allies were U.S., France, and Britain.

"I'll be U.S again, even though I'm from Japan."

Anarchy_Jas

((Ooomg... How about we leave Earth out of this and say the mentioning of WWII was a hallucination...))

Jas and Keisha just stare at them for a few moments. "Whatever, we're in on the fight."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((Yeah...I'm going with Shorti here.))

Tanbar decided it was best to just imagine that he was dreaming for that brief moment of time and went and took the water balloons off the ship.

Flying Chickens

Zarani came sailing up to the beach, in a small sailboat with a hole in the bottom. As he came closer, the ship sank deeper and deeper. He was standing on the mast, and the ship came to a halt, flopping down onto it's side right onto the beach. Zarani hopped off mid-fall, and stood on the beach trying to look important.

Max Headroom

"No one cares!" Mira yelled to Zarani, as he came back to the shore.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Drop the 'Captain Jack Sparrow's act' already Zarani." Hanz? called back.

I swear that Earth was real...oh well, I'm still U.S. anyway!

Max Headroom

"I like the Jack Sparrow act. It makes him more like-I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIR-RT!" Mira said, pretending he was holding a jar of dirt, as he danced around of the board he was using.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

'Why must everyone here be an idiot?" muttered Venice randomly to himself.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at them in confusion for a moment. "Jack Sparrow? And who is that, mate? He sounds like someone who wants to be me." He continued looking important.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]