News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I'll be on whichever side is more sane," Harver simply put, standing next to Jas. "Meaning on the opposite team of you two." He pointed at Mira and Hanzo.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"But I'm not playing." Mira said, as he went back into the ocean on the surfboard.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Bah! Where am I coming up with this crap? Let's just get on with the water baloon fight already!"

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood for a moment. "Can I fill my baloons with blood?" He asked casually.

Moomlight

"these people are weird..." she whuispered. But, she was bored. So she decided to hang out with them anyway

Anarchy_Jas

"No Zarani," Jas sighs. "Leave the blood out of the balloons..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Yeah," Harver said. "It's just a ploy to get your blood on us so that you can control us, making us defeat ourselves."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey, I thought Jas said I was the one that pointed out the obvious," frowned Venice.

Wolfpika

"Well your job has been taken over. Anyway, HEADS UP!" While everyone had been arguing, Hanz? had filled up around 15 balloons and threw 3 of them towards the girls.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha simply sidesteps one coming towards her, leaving the other two flying towards Jas.

"Haah!" Jas jumps to the side, then dunks before grabbing several balloons. She starts whipping them back at Hanzo, clearly not throwing like a girl or a whimp.

Wolfpika

Hanz? held up his hand and stopped the water balloons.

"Dam, nice reflexes ladies."

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at the baloons and smiled. "Alright, no blood in them..." He filled up a bunch of red balloons and covered them in blood without anyone noticing. "Catch." He said, hurling one at break neck speed towards Jas.

Wolfpika

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey!" Jas bands back like The Matrix to see the balloon flying over her. She thought she saw something red dripping from them, but ignores it for now and throws another water balloon at Zarani.

"No point in this if you're gonna be a chicken and keep using your powers!" Keisha flings one, two, three, then four of the water balloons at Hanzo... when the one Zarani threw hits her on the ass. "!?!?"

THEBIRD

(( Spring Break rocks, might as well join in. ))
Name: Solon
Personality: Daring, laid back
Appearance: Spiky blonde hair, blue eyes. Wearing dark blue swim trunks and sunglasses.

Solon walked onto the beach from town. He had been out stealing and came back with a bag of potato chips in hand. Cool, water balloon fight! he thought, deciding to join in. He tossed the bag aside and picked up a blue water balloon. He took a second to aim then sent a precise shot at Zarani.