Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon was now standing on top of the hotel. "Hm... I should have thought this through. I need a parachute or some-" Solon tripped (( Wow, how original and surprising! )) and fell down from the building.

"Woohoo! Wait, I don't have a parachute! Oh shi-" He fell face first into the soft, sandy surface. Now he was wedged half way into the sand. The only thing sticking out were his butt and legs.

Wolfpika

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar ran over to Solon. "You know, we should do something about this." Tanbar said.

"Yeah, and I know what!" He said as he started kciking sand at Solon. "Haha!"

"No! I meant we should help him out!" Tnabar shouted as he grabbed Solon's leg and started trying to pull him out.

"...Oh..." Lanbar stopped kicking sand for a moment...And then continued anyways.

((w00t! Rank up))

THEBIRD

(( Oh noez, no more red D=. Congrats man  :D ))

"Anc oo," Solon mumbled as Tanbar pulled him up. Finally he popped out of the sand. He spit the sand in his mouth at Lanbar and got up and shook off. "Thanks, if you didn't understand me the first time." Now I can check that off my imaginary list... What to do now?

Dr.Hobo2

((I miss my communist-red color. :( The motherland is dissapointed))

Lanbar shook the sand off of him. "Hey, have you ever been water-skiing before?"

Wolfpika

"If your thinking about doing that Lanbar, go into the storage room. For some reason, there's all this beach stuff in there. Who's ship is that anyway?" Also not to mention the music equipment from Valentine's Day, probably should keep that information unknown to Jas.

Max Headroom

Mira made his way back to the shore. "So what now?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Water skiing," Solon replied to Mira, taking up Lanbar's idea. "We need someone who can drive a boat... Hmm, who here can drive a boat?" ((*coughTanbarcough*))

Dr.Hobo2

"Um, hello, sailor standing right here." Tanbar said a bit annoyed.

THEBIRD

"Oh, right!" exclaimed Solon as he looked over at Tanbar. "How about you drive the boat while someone else AKA me gets some water skis and starts... Water skiing or whatever?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay...but our ship isn't nearly fast enough to get Solon skiing." Tanbar said.

"What about those boats with an engine?" Lanbar said.

"Do you know how exspensive those things are?...Even for renting it!" Tanbar exclaimed.

"Yeah, if only we had a theif around." Lanbar said.

((*nudge nudge wink wink*))

Max Headroom

"Like a thief can steal a fairly large engine." Mira said sarcastically.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Hey, I'm a theif!" Solon pointed out. "And I'm the best of the best when it comes to theiving," he added at Mira. "I bet I could steal a small engine boat, no problem." He then left them to go find a boat to steal. He came to the docks where the boats were being sold, and noticed a hut by the docks with a sign that read "Boats for Rent". He walked inside and talked with the manager. After a few minutes of mingling, he walked back out with the pickpocketed keys to one of the boats in hand. He used the number on the key to figure out which boat it was for then walked over to the group.

"This is the key for boat 86," Solon told Tanbar. "I can't drive it, but here's the keys." He tossed the keys at Tanbar, then went back to the mother ship to find some water skis.

Max Headroom

"Like I said: A thief cannot steal a fairly large engine."
[move][/move]