News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"I'm not entirely sure that would work on Zaronn since the Cloud Gem makes him smarter...or so he says." He said. "But I think it would definately work for Zaroff...Oh!" He said reaching into his pocket and pulling out what seemed to be the Scale Gem. "This here is a wooden replica I made in my spare time, I'm sure you could fool Zaroff with this."

THEBIRD

Solon paced around in his room. The sooner we board land, the better, he thought anxiously. Jas may be right about me needing them... But I can't let that thought get to me. I was the top theif in my land for years, if I could do that without a problem, then I can do this. Solon smiled mischeiviously. It's time...

Anarchy_Jas

"Every female has her way of making guys stupid... no offense..." Jas takes the fake gem. "I got this, a certain mushroom and sake will get 'em. Just gotta find Solon, and tell him not so there's no misunderstandings..."

((Too much Samurai Champloo. XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani walked over near the two, and spotted the wood. "Why a wood gem?" He asked, plucking it from their hand and looking at it in his own. "It looks faker than me first mates peg leg." He said, poking at it.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas snatches the gem back. "Because the person we're dealing with is ridiculously stupid, and when I get to him, he'll be more than tipsy, and even more stupid," she says, not mentioning that the mushroom-sake combination creates a deadly poison.

Dr.Hobo2

Hey! I thought I did good, and so did Solon. "Right, we ARE talking about Zaroff here so I don't see any problem with the gem." Lanbar said. "...So you're the new crew member...You seem...Familiar some how. Have I seen you on the high seas before?"

THEBIRD

"What, are we having a beer party?" Solon asked, hearing the end of Jas's sentence. "Cause I could use a couple bottles of it right now..."

Anarchy_Jas

"That's because there is no problem with it," Jas puts the gem in the pocket of the jeans she changed into and looks at Solon. "No... but it's part of my plan to get those gems back..."

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at her for a moment. "So, have any rum?" He asked her. He looked at Lanbar. "I, mate, am the infamous Captain Zarani!" He proclaimed.

THEBIRD

"Drinking until we're all trippy and... dumb?" Solon asked, blinking. Not like I need to lose anymore brain cells, Solon realized to himself. "Hm... On second thought, I should cut back on beer..." Then again, not drinking won't bring back my lost brain cells... "No, no, no, I definitely want some beer." Solon then turned around and went into the cellar to search for some.

Anarchy_Jas

"Gah! Wait a minute and listen please!" Jas chases after Solon. "I mean that I'm going to at least trick Zaroff so I can get one of the gems."

Dr.Hobo2

"Zarani...that names sound just a bit too familiar to me for some reason...but I can't quite say what it is..." Lanbar said. "Of course, I was constantly getting drunk on the high seas so my memory is a bit blurry."

Flying Chickens

Zarani studied his face. "So, you have rum then?" He said.

THEBIRD

Solon nodded, still searching for some beer. "Great," he replied. "How?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well what's a pirate without his rum?" He said walking over to the cellar and grabbing two bottles of it and gave one to Zarani. "You know what they say, 'drink and be merry!'" And he took a nice gulp of the rum.