News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Mira did not respond to his comment. "Alright, I'll withdraw a strike if you help me repair Mary's internet, ok? In the mean time, how much do you know about our investigation?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"That you're getting no where," Zach snickered. "Mary expressed how frightened she was. I mean, the Phantom knew how to enter the hotel, and killed a girl. In fact, the second victim was a girl as well... But don't worry, I've comforted her for now..."

Max Headroom

"Old news is old. It is true that the second victim is a female, however, only the first one was killed at the hotel. Now while we repair the internet, why don't you explain how you comforted her? "
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Zach grinned. "You want all the dirty details?" he snickered, getting and leaning against the side of the hotel.

Max Headroom

"Yes, and I'll break your relationship with Mary if you don't provide me with the info you promised."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Jonathan picked up the bloody knife and left the house, walking towards the hotel.

THEBIRD

11PM

Zach raised an eyebrow, the malicious grin still parked on his face. He gave a shrug and opened his mouth, about to speak, but then... Another boy about Zach's age came storming into the alley, shouting, "Zach! ZACHARY SMITH!"

"Geez, does everyone know about my 'secret' hang out spot?" Zach sighed, looking towards the newcomer who could not be seen in the darkness.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

The boy said nothing, walking swiftly past Mira and standing in front of Zachary Smith. "Tell me it isn't true," he growled. "You went on a boat ride with Miss Mary Wright?"

Max Headroom

"Mary Wright? As in the receptionist?" Mira asked, trying to see what the problem could be by clarifying who the boy was talking about.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

The boy turned his head, his face suddenly viewable through the moonlight. He had short brown hair, with matching brown eyes. He gave Mira a puzzled look, as if trying to place the face in his mind, but he couldn't. "Er... Who are you?" Keith asked, trying to sound as polite and humble as he could, as he thought he had just forgotten a resident's name.

Max Headroom

"I am Mira, and I am the one who managed to arrange the date you are referring to."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Thank you Mary." Xander said. He walked up to his room, which was Number ___ ((can I make up my own room number?)). He opened the door, and found his stuff, all piled on the nicely arranged bed. He walked over to his black suitcase, opened it up, and was looking at all of his medical equipment.

"Well, being in the CIA has its ups, and its downs." Xander muttered. He opened the velvet cover to find another layer underneath the medical equipment, which was his "gun" equipment. He wondered where the people had put his gun, maybe he should tell the "crime" team what really happened. That was when it occurred to him, he saw someone shady around the store that night, and... if he wasn't crazy, followed him inside. Maybe it wasn't his own gun that shot himself, maybe it was the shady person.

Xander took his black suitcase, locked it back together, and walked downstairs.

"I think she said her name was Mira." Xander thought. He then called out in the middle of the lobby,

"Mira! Where are you?"

Max Headroom

Hm? Someone needs me? How could this be? I don't recognize this person. Mira thought, awaiting a reaction from Keith.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Xander shrugged and walked over to the boy that reacted.

"Hi, I'm Xander, CIA Agent. I hear that there was a crime done. What's the damage and the results?" Xander said, while he was pulling out some latex gloves.