<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Imagine this. (Pretty long read)

Started by Ridley, January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 21, 2008, 09:14:55 PM
Ridley can I use the Ancient Minister warrior idea in a seperate thread

Go ahead Fred. I don't even know what he looks like. What do you have in mind?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 22, 2008, 05:26:56 AM
I think something like this would happen

http://dillo64.deviantart.com/art/S-M-A-S-H-35605152

the mask is the Anicient minister btw...:P

Anyone think this is what would happen?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 22, 2008, 09:25:08 AM

I'll see it when I'm not safe mode hacked into my computer.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Shujinco on January 22, 2008, 09:34:21 AM

????

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 22, 2008, 09:39:01 AM

????
I can get into the Admin account on my computer by booting up the computer in Safe Mode.

But, certain hardware doesn't work, and I guess speakers don't work in safe mode. :'(

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 22, 2008, 09:48:06 AM

????
I can get into the Admin account on my computer by booting up the computer in Safe Mode.

But, certain hardware doesn't work, and I guess speakers don't work in safe mode. :'(

Thats not really the head I had in mind...
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 22, 2008, 09:48:06 AM

It is just two floating hands with a magician mask

????

...It's quite obvious...

amplas

That sounds fun, the last part sounds a bit too hard though.

Ridley

Quote from: amplas on January 22, 2008, 02:15:05 PM
That sounds fun, the last part sounds a bit too hard though.

So? That was the point.
...It's quite obvious...

Neerb

Here's my idea:  As you've all seen, Palutena is in SSE, and there's a level where Mario and Pit are going through the clouds.  So, maybe at the end of SSE, Ancient Minister posseses Palutena, and Pit and Mario have to fight here, like in Twighlight Princess.  Then, after you defeat her, Ancient Minister traps you in his own fighting arena: Final Destination in the Subspace dimension!  Now, you must fight the Ancient Minister himself, who can summon ROBs to attack you and uses all sorts of Magic abilities.  He's basically like a playable character, having a damage meter instead of a health meter, but he can fly, so in order to kill him, you have to send him flying too far to the sides or up.  Also, he has 5 lives.  Finally, after beating him, you see a cutscene in which he uses the last of his power to transform into a massive monster, with 600 health on Normal difficulty!  However, you aren't alone, as the character who brought the trophies to life in the first place, Master Hand, is here to save his planet!  So begins the final battle:  Mario, Pit, and Master Hand versus Subspace Emperor!!!!

Daft Pink

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM
The Ancient Minister uncloaks himself and Master/crazy hand come out (obviously ::) ) but the minister himself turns into a giant, holographic (by holographic, I mean he is silver with different colors reflecting off him) like head of a fighting alloy. The head would be at be coming out of the back of final destination so it is not a floating head. The head would also have a mouth if you could picture it. The head is in the background while the hands are to the sides where they usually are. The giant circle that is his face fires a giant beam.

The first part of the fight would be destroying the hands. You can't attack the head in the background. The hands attacks would remain the same with more moves and tweaks. While the heads moves would be the giant beam (mentioned above), Recovery, (He would make the hands recover a bit), Shadow bug reign, (would rain shadow bugs on the field which turn into random minions) and an array of other pesky moves that just annoy you.

The second part of the fight would be that when the hands are destroyed the head summons some more minions for you to fight while the hands recover. Now the head will transform into the Ancient Minister (warrior form, I have no idea what this would look like, use your imagination) Now you are fighting against it all. The hands and the minister himself. Good luck.

Also post what you think the final fight would be. Again use your imagination.
That would be an awesome final fight. I believe it will involve you just fighting the Ancient Minister, while he summons a whole bunch of his random minions from all over the place. He will have a shield activated, and it won't deactivate until you kill all the minions. Then you would go to attack the Ancient Minister, and then his shield would come back on. That would be part one. Then Captain Falcon comes out of nowhere while the Ancient Minister is weakened and down on the ground, and then... "FALCON PUNCH!" Then the Minister dies and everyone lives happily ever after.

Ridley

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 22, 2008, 06:36:01 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM
The Ancient Minister uncloaks himself and Master/crazy hand come out (obviously ::) ) but the minister himself turns into a giant, holographic (by holographic, I mean he is silver with different colors reflecting off him) like head of a fighting alloy. The head would be at be coming out of the back of final destination so it is not a floating head. The head would also have a mouth if you could picture it. The head is in the background while the hands are to the sides where they usually are. The giant circle that is his face fires a giant beam.

The first part of the fight would be destroying the hands. You can't attack the head in the background. The hands attacks would remain the same with more moves and tweaks. While the heads moves would be the giant beam (mentioned above), Recovery, (He would make the hands recover a bit), Shadow bug reign, (would rain shadow bugs on the field which turn into random minions) and an array of other pesky moves that just annoy you.

The second part of the fight would be that when the hands are destroyed the head summons some more minions for you to fight while the hands recover. Now the head will transform into the Ancient Minister (warrior form, I have no idea what this would look like, use your imagination) Now you are fighting against it all. The hands and the minister himself. Good luck.

Also post what you think the final fight would be. Again use your imagination.
That would be an awesome final fight. I believe it will involve you just fighting the Ancient Minister, while he summons a whole bunch of his random minions from all over the place. He will have a shield activated, and it won't deactivate until you kill all the minions. Then you would go to attack the Ancient Minister, and then his shield would come back on. That would be part one. Then Captain Falcon comes out of nowhere while the Ancient Minister is weakened and down on the ground, and then... "FALCON PUNCH!" Then the Minister dies and everyone lives happily ever after.

Thanks, also yours was good until Falcon punch
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 22, 2008, 06:33:23 PM
Here's my idea:  As you've all seen, Palutena is in SSE, and there's a level where Mario and Pit are going through the clouds.  So, maybe at the end of SSE, Ancient Minister posseses Palutena, and Pit and Mario have to fight here, like in Twighlight Princess.  Then, after you defeat her, Ancient Minister traps you in his own fighting arena: Final Destination in the Subspace dimension!  Now, you must fight the Ancient Minister himself, who can summon ROBs to attack you and uses all sorts of Magic abilities.  He's basically like a playable character, having a damage meter instead of a health meter, but he can fly, so in order to kill him, you have to send him flying too far to the sides or up.  Also, he has 5 lives.  Finally, after beating him, you see a cutscene in which he uses the last of his power to transform into a massive monster, with 600 health on Normal difficulty!  However, you aren't alone, as the character who brought the trophies to life in the first place, Master Hand, is here to save his planet!  So begins the final battle:  Mario, Pit, and Master Hand versus Subspace Emperor!!!!

Good idea but I highly doubt they would use a powerful entity from one series for part of the final fight. but after that, very good.
...It's quite obvious...

Neerb

What if, after you beat the final battle, you get knocked off the edge in a cutscene, but then Sakurai appears and says "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!", and you DO recover, and you beat Ancient Minister!

Ridley

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 22, 2008, 06:46:54 PM
What if, after you beat the final battle, you get knocked off the edge in a cutscene, but then Sakurai appears and says "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!", and you DO recover, and you beat Ancient Minister!

Guys don't treat this like a joke. I want to hear some real scenarios
...It's quite obvious...