News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Lulz 'DMDTS Jas' Soundtrack'... still in the making.))

Jas and her dad walk through the silence of the city. "... How... how am I supposed to turn back to normal?"

"You used to be normal?" Jas' father smirks a bit. "You know what you have to do..."

"That last spell," Jas glances at the ground. 'I haven't used it, but I can tell it's powerful... Just thinking of it's name makes me shiver.'

"And you know what'll happen if you don't," he adds, making Jas grip her weapons tighter.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver returned to his fighting stance. "We'll just see about that."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon smirked and raised his blade. "Let me show you who you're dealing with." Solon made the first swipe, a quick forward stab at Harver's stomach.

Light

((Cue "One-Winged Angel".))

Harver jumped back quickly, so that the stab barely grazed his shirt. ...He's faster! He retaliated with a slash of his own.

THEBIRD

Solon piveted to the side and used the force to swing his sword and stab again at Harver's side. You've been waiting for this, Solon. One mistake and you're toast. Keep your head in the game and don't back down!

Dr.Hobo2

((Getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the ga- Oh, sorry. I just had to say that. XP))

Tanbar couldn't get a good view of the fight so he dropped Lanbar to lay drunk on the hay and went back onto the ship to watch.

Light

Not just fast...! Harver stepped back again, and then made two veritcal slashes. I have to take a slight offensive, but I can't cut any vital organs. Lord Kerow and Mage Riolo wouldn't like that...

THEBIRD

(( NOOOO! NOT HSM! That is Solon's one true weakness! ))

Solon blocked the slashes horizontally, though he misread one and it punctured his left arm. The cut was small and not even on his sword hand, so Solon was lucky. Solon swiped diagonally across at an increased speed, then swerved and came back up with a vertical thrust.

Triforce_Luigi

((Dead Men: *singing* We're all in this together...

Harver: Unfortunately.

Solon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!))

Venice wandered aimlessly through the wreckage. Is anything gonna happen soon? he wondered to himself.

Light

Harver blocked the swipe and lost his balance a bit, but the thrust caught him off guard and nicked his left arm. He quickly skipped back and got into a defensive stance again.

THEBIRD

(( That'd give me- Uh, Solon nightmares DX ))

Sweeney appeared a few feet behind Venice. He leaned against a wall and whistled. "What are you, blind? I'm behind you, fool!" he called with a nasty snicker.
---
Steph appeared by Lanbar and Tanbar. "Why am I always sent to take care of the drunks?" Steph sighed. "This shouldn't be a problem at all."
---
Solon smirked and drew back slightly. "Don't play with me, Harver. You're not going all the way with me. Why's that?" Solon figured it was for his master's bidding, but he wanted to believe that Harver wouldn't kill him if he had the chance either. Solon wasn't sure what he would do just yet.

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah!" Tanbar jumped back next to Lanbar from the appearance of Steph.

"...Who the hell are -hic- you?" Lanbar said waving a drunk hand at Steph.

Light

"Mage Riolo wants to see your defeat for his own eyes," Harver said, taking a breather. "And so do I. Therefore, I'm avoiding cutting any major organs. So actually, this whole fight is rendered pointless."

((G2G. D: I'll be back on in about two hours, though. I've got tennis practice, and then dinner.))

THEBIRD

(( Cya. Hopefully by then I'll be done with this 12 paragraph essay... ))

Steph smirked. "Oh, it's you. Sweeney took a real liking to you two, I'm surprised he's not here to watch your defeat. He said himself he wanted to be the one to kill you." Steph shrugged and raised a hand. "Overeasy or Sunnyside up?" He asked before sending hot, electrifying currents at the two of them.
---
Solon sighed and nodded. "I thought you'd like to be the one to finish me off. But this fight isn't completely pointless. No one's stopping me from cutting vital organs!" Solon jumped high into the air and came down with his sword under him, horizontally down, aiming for Harver's shoulder.

Triforce_Luigi

"Great. I get what's-his-face. The annoying one. What was his name again? Started with an 's' or something," said Venice, not bothering to turn around and look at Sweeney.