Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar jumped out of the way of the lightning bolt with a frightened yelp while Lanbar sort of collapsed on the ground nearly avoiding the attack. "Geez...It seems like a lot of people would like to kill us." Tanbar said taking out his sword.

"Yeah...-hic-" Lanbar said taking a few tries at getting up before succeeding. "Zaroff, Zaronn, Ssssweeney. The lissst -hic- goessss on."

Anarchy_Jas

((What makes Zarani think he'd keep his word even if they shake on it? XD))

Jas growls, getting impatient, and begins running to find her enemy, appearing to be a blur.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( XD Did you get where that's from? I've actually probably been watching too many movies. With DVR and the new flat screen HD Blue ray hooked up I've been trying to record as many movies as I can on the TV, even if I don't like them, to turn it into a mini movie theater. ))

Sweeney gave a wicked smile and forced Venice to bow. "If you refuse to fight, that is only your loss," Sweeney warned before swiping lightly at Venice's arm, if it hit it would be the equivalent of a paper cut.
---
"Hm... But I don't trust you either, see?" Heronn replied. "You have it out to kill me, and all I want is world power. Whether you are on that same team that got me the power, I don't care." Heronn's eyes fluttered back at the gem's on Jas' neck. With a snort, Heronn took Zarani's hand, eyes narrowed. "I'll shake on it, though."
---
Steph laughed loudly. "Actually, this just might be fun." He aimed another bolt at Tanbar, missing purposely by a few centimeters just to frighten him.

Triforce_Luigi

"No point in fighting a battle you can't win. Besides, I don't have a sword," said Venice, allowing the sword to nick him, causing the equivalent of a paper cut.

((I think I got the reference. Mind controlling freak of nature forces unwitting enemy to bow just before a fight, because it's proper "manners." Gee I wonder. [/sarcasm] >_>

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar jumped up and so did his hair as the attack crackled past him. "Gah! This doesn't seem very fair." I wish I had some candy to calm my nerves...or just to eat as a last death wish.

Lanbar was stumbling over to Steph and tried to land a punch but it completely missed Steph and he fell to the ground next to him and just layed there, as if he fell unconscious.

Flying Chickens

"You lose." He said simply. Zarani's hand turned into a thick layer of blood, which began to stab at Heronn's hand.

THEBIRD

Heronn had expected a dirty trick like that. He narrowed his eyes and howled with rage. He sent a blast of wind out, shooting right through Zarani's stomach again and sending Heronn flying backwards. "You'll pay for that, Zarani!" he spat.
---
Sweeney merely smirked. "You have other fighting utensils," he replied and aimed another miniscule cut at Venice's shoulder.
---
Steph howled with laughter at both of them. Using his electric currents he picked Lanbar up and steadied him. "Is this seriously my competition?" he asked, crying from laughing so hard.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar stood there standing perfectly but it could still be seen in his woozy eyes that he was still drunk. "Yeah...ssso?"

"Hey! Stop that!" Tanbar said with his voice almost cracking. "I can still fight!" He said raising his sword shakily.

Flying Chickens

Zarani was sent shooting back. "No I won't." He retorted, firing three shots at him while still in the air. He went flying over and hit a wall near Jas. "Ah, hello." He said, standing back up, and inspecting the hole in his stomach with a wince.

((...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EM5ubRDS_c Seems like something that'd be going on during the battle...))

Triforce_Luigi

Venice winced as the blade created another small cut. "So? I guess I should fight. But then again, Lanbar should stop drinking."

((Is he still being controlled by Sweeney?))

THEBIRD

(( No, Sweeney just forced him to bow, then let go. ))

"Ah, on the contrary, I think drinking is what strengthens Lanbar," Sweeney replied, remembering his encounter with the twin drunk. "It empowers him. If he did not drink, he'd be as helpless as you are by not defending yourself." Sweeney jabbed at Venice's side, if it hit it would be a deeper cut, but still not fatal or too deep.
---
Heronn dodged the first two shots, then sent the third back with his wind. "We are evenly matched, both sharing the powers of the Dead Men," Heronn pointed out. "This shall be interesting..."
---
Steph couldn't even reply, he was on his knees cracking up. He was an obvious target, though he didn't even realize it.

Flying Chickens

"Seems like it." He said, standing up and putting his finger to his eye.

Anarchy_Jas

((Makes me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7CUQ0vFBc ))

Jas fades into Kei for a moment. "Zarani..." She changes back into Jas, who's eyes are now turning blood red.

((I'm guessing Jas won't get to fight. -_-))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar started to stumble around again accidentally bumping into Steph every once in a while. That's when Tanbar saw the openning and had an idea. "Hey, Lanbar!."

"...Huh?" Lanbar said turning to him.

"He's gonna take your rum!" Tanbar shouted to Lanbar.

"....What!?...-hic-" Lanbar became furious and lifted back his leg and swung down with it right at Steph's...erm...natural weak spot. ;)

Triforce_Luigi

"It strengthens him, but as he usually ends up unconscious on the floor after drinking, it really doesn't matter," said Venice. Once again, he didn't dodge. He examined the wound for a moment, and after finding that it wasn't too serious, looked around. Meh. If I'm lucky, I'll find some random sword somewhere in the ruins. Not likely, but it's worth a try looking. But what's-his-face probably won't let me go. Oh well. If I'm going to die, might as well fight, but a knife won't be much use against a sword... Y'know, I could just keep annoying him and hope he loses his temper. I really need to stop thinking my plans. I wonder if he can read minds.

He glanced to the nearest ruin and noticed that it wasn't too badly damaged. There was an anvil inside, and what was once a furnace. In fact, several swords were hanging from a rack against a wall, miraculously undamaged.

Wow. What a coincidence. Still, Swill probably won'tlet me get one. Or was it Sweeney. Or maybe Todd. I can't remember.

With that, he walked slowly into the ruin to retrieve a sword.