News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Fresco did a spin jump over the garbage cans, and blew off of them to send himself high into the air. He did some flips and then turned around and sent ice shooting at Mysterio before landing again and continuing his speeding trail.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio countered the ice that Fresco sent at him with more magic blasts. Let's make this a bit more interesting... He snapped his fingers which created a maze-like barrier, with there being only one way out,  around Fresco. He then flew over the stage and waited for him at the exit. Whew...Using that power like this has really taken a lot out of me!

THEBIRD

Fresco noticed Mysterio waiting him at the other end, and could see the barrier all around him. Fresco used his wind to stop his board, and jumped off it. Where to go... Where to go... he wondered. It was hard to distinct the barrier from nothing.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...It takes a lot of power out of me to make the barrier like this but it does give me time to rest. He stood there waiting patiently for Fresco to find his way out.

THEBIRD

((Is there a top to the barrier?))

Dr.Hobo2

((Yes, the only way out is the exit.))

THEBIRD

Fresco began running one way, then hit the barrier. "Ow!" he exclaimed before falling over. Instead of running this time, Fresco felt his way through slowly, like a blind man. Finally, he was close to the ending. But, he began going even slower now, trying to think up a plan to not get caught.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio waited for him patiently and ready for whatever Fresco might throw at him. then an idea struck him. He teleported behind Fresco. "Tag, you're it." And as quickly as he got in there, he teleported back out and flew straight up and landed on the roof of a sky scraper.

THEBIRD

Fresco didn't know what hit him. "Dang teleporting!" he scowled, hitting another barrier before running out of the exit. Fresco used his wind to bring him to the skyscraper, but he had to climb up a portion of the building.

Dr.Hobo2

Once Fresco made it to the top, he spoke. "Whew, well...you just about got me all tired out. It's been a while since I've had to use my magic so much in such little time."

THEBIRD

Fresco beamed at that praise from an older hero/villain. Fresco didn't want to admit that he was about to collapse from exhaustion, so he just pretending to be yawning to take a second to catch his breath.

"Thanks," he thanked Mysterio.

Dr.Hobo2

"I can see that you tried your hardest too." He said giving a smile.

THEBIRD

"Psh... I, you know, just kind of picked it up as we went along. So, are you a Super Hero?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...You could say that about me..." He said with a smile although he knew he was wearing a mask.

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan noticed some frozen sidewalks and followed the ice until he saw Fresco and Mysterentio. ((That's his name, right? It's hard to remember.))