SE bosses

Started by Ridley, December 26, 2007, 10:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on December 26, 2007, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 10:40:29 AM
Quote from: QSMASHBRO on December 26, 2007, 10:35:54 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 10:10:58 AM
As a boss, I would like to see Star Wolf. Wolf, Leon, and Panther would fly around in their Wolfens and you would have to jump up to hit them. I'd also like to see Bowser Jr. in his airship. Junior could also be playable.

Another boss could be Usurper King Zant from Twilight Princess, and he'd follow his attack strategies from tht game.

And I already added you to the my buddy list.
I agree with this man. Except, I would like Bowser Jr. to have his paintbrush.

Well, I imagined Junior's battle like this. First, he starts out in his airship and fires cannonballs. You have to either get to him and attack directly, or use a shield or similar attack to reflect the cannonballs back at him. After several hits, the airship is destroyed and he lands on the platform you're on. He then takes out the paintbrush and attacks directly. It becomes like a typical battle from there. After beating him, he is unlocked.
That's even better. :)

I'm glad you like the idea. Now give me fifty dollars.

Qsmash

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 11:50:21 AM
As a boss, I would like to see Star Wolf. Wolf, Leon, and Panther would fly around in their Wolfens and you would have to jump up to hit them. I'd also like to see Bowser Jr. in his airship. Junior could also be playable.

Another boss could be Usurper King Zant from Twilight Princess, and he'd follow his attack strategies from tht game.

Well, I imagined Junior's battle like this. First, he starts out in his airship and fires cannonballs. You have to either get to him and attack directly, or use a shield or similar attack to reflect the cannonballs back at him. After several hits, the airship is destroyed and he lands on the platform you're on. He then takes out the paintbrush and attacks directly. It becomes like a typical battle from there. After beating him, he is unlocked.

Sorry, saving up for Brawl. :P

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on December 26, 2007, 11:52:11 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 11:50:21 AM

Sorry, saving up for Brawl. :P

Aw... All right... Brawl is the nobler cause here.

Shujinco2

La Pared

anyone wanting to be buddies with me can add me as well. :)

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 10:03:46 AM
I want to add whoever was here that was with us for a while to my buddy list so I don't lose you guys to the swarm that is upon us. To keep this smash related What boss would you like in the SE

can I add you as a Wii Friend?

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Ridley

Quote from: GrimTuesday on December 26, 2007, 02:31:29 PM
I want to add whoever was here that was with us for a while to my buddy list so I don't lose you guys to the swarm that is upon us. To keep this smash related What boss would you like in the SE

Sure pm me your friend code
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nils_13

Dunno if I'm considered a member of the Smash boards, but I'm here. I'll add you to my friends list.

Ridley

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 26, 2007, 04:23:15 PM
Dunno if I'm considered a member of the Smash boards, but I'm here. I'll add you to my friends list.

Sure I will add you too
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 04:19:13 PM
Quote from: GrimTuesday on December 26, 2007, 02:31:29 PM

Sure pm me your friend code

sorry I'm new to wii stuff (I only got it for Christmas) so how do you work out your Friend Code?

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Macawmoses

Ya, I am here.

Anyways, Star Wolf would be great. I am the biggest star fox fan here, amirite?

I DO own every game, even 2 :O

Anyways, Pigma in "box form" would be cool too :)

Nayrman

We already added, but for a boss...
Yea, Prof. Oak/ the poke profs. FOr that exact reasoning. I go and spend how long doing this crap man's dirty work when the kid is only ten-ish, and I get nothing from him when I beat the E4 other than "Good for you!".
I just wanna punch his lights out....or any character that makes you do stuff but gives you nothing in return.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Nayrman on December 26, 2007, 05:23:01 PM
Yea, Prof. Oak/ the poke profs. FOr that exact reasoning. I go and spend how long doing this crap man's dirty work when the kid is only ten-ish, and I get nothing from him when I beat the E4 other than "Good for you!".
I just wanna punch his lights out....or any character that makes you do stuff but gives you nothing in return.

Like Peach? Or Toad? TOAD is even worse! He makes you go through entire zones then you get to the castle and he tells you to go further?!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 09:00:54 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on December 26, 2007, 05:23:01 PM

Like Peach? Or Toad? TOAD is even worse! He makes you go through entire zones then you get to the castle and he tells you to go further?!
That'd be fun.