Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 02, 2008, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 07:01:16 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 02, 2008, 06:52:28 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 06:34:47 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 02, 2008, 05:46:01 PM
I must say that the quality of the serious discussion board at NS2 has gone way down.
the quality of the whole site has gone down...It took me a while to see it, but now I see what's really going on. -_-
EJ is such a scumbag. All the things he did...I hope he gets what he deserves...
and an email wishing me a happy new year and inviting me to staff is supposed to fix that?
I think not.
(sorry, got a little carried away...)
Wait he emailed you to be on the staff. EJ is desperate man don't do it. He will destroy NS2 soon
I'm not going to...
I got that same e-mail -_-"
?
huh....idk then
and now that I look at it...it kinda looks like your saying someone would have to be desperate to want me on staff... :'(

Lotos

whine whine whine;

QuoteHello,

I'm trying to get into my account, I've tried resetting my password, but it's not working.  My name on the forums is snover and I can't remember my password.  I have tried each of my passwords that I use for other websites, but it just won't let me in.  I try to make a new account, but I can't as I have one registerred.  I know I'm not banned, as I keep getting emails from NS2 (or at least, I hope I'm not banned, as that would be spamming).  Can you please either email me my password or delete that account so I can start over?

~ Snover (Lotos on old NSider)

Hope I can get my intercourse ing password nao...

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Zora Link on January 03, 2008, 03:21:23 PM
I must say that the quality of the serious discussion board at NS2 has gone way down.
the quality of the whole site has gone down...It took me a while to see it, but now I see what's really going on. -_-
EJ is such a scumbag. All the things he did...I hope he gets what he deserves...
and an email wishing me a happy new year and inviting me to staff is supposed to fix that?
I think not.
Wait he emailed you to be on the staff. EJ is desperate man don't do it. He will destroy NS2 soon
I'm not going to...
?
huh....idk then
and now that I look at it...it kinda looks like your saying someone would have to be desperate to want me on staff... :'(
yeah I think EJ's NS2 is pretty much done. Oh well there is always the original NS2

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 03, 2008, 05:25:34 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 03, 2008, 03:21:23 PM
I think not.
I'm not going to...
?
huh....idk then
yeah I think EJ's NS2 is pretty much done. Oh well there is always the original NS2
Eh, calm down man.

Look on the bright side... the downfall of the NSider remakes are coming and in replace is the one place where everyone will be reunited in:

FUTURE'S NSIDER!

Zora Link

I think I'd be good on staff.... :'(
I do spam, but I know the times and places not to... :'(
But yea, NS2 is done.

Shadowlink19

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 03, 2008, 05:30:50 PM
Eh, calm down man.

Look on the bright side... the downfall of the NSider remakes are coming and in replace is the one place where everyone will be reunited in:

FUTURE'S NSIDER!
First, let me kill that quote tower. :P

I really hope Future can get that new community up and running pretty soon, or at least give us a rough timeframe of when we can expect it. That will be the one that brings everybody together again.

So, the demise of NS2 (not to say that it hasn't been slowly becoming worse this whole time; in fact that's exactly what has been happening) is finally upon us. Good, took long enough.

Commander Awesome

Hm, am I the only one who can't access the forums through the main site?

funny1125

Quote from: Yukiko on January 03, 2008, 06:07:59 PM
your not the only one.  i try clicking on forums, it loads and then stops.  Then I type nsidernews.com/forums and it says "Nothing found for forums."

Commander Awesome

Quote from: funny1125 on January 03, 2008, 06:31:38 PM
Quote from: Yukiko on January 03, 2008, 06:07:59 PM
your not the only one.  i try clicking on forums, it loads and then stops.  Then I type nsidernews.com/forums and it says "Nothing found for forums."
I tried a link from my email, and it worked.

Try.

blue_slime

Babysittting indeed. They can't even get their links working wtf.

"I'm in violation of the code of conduct, I should re-read them and make sure I do not swear on the forums anymore"

And remember, Nsider2 is for grownups.  ;)
...̅̅̅

blue_slime

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 03, 2008, 07:42:20 PM
"I'm in violation of the code of conduct, I should re-read them and make sure I do not swear on the forums anymore"

For "grownup". ::)

Gwen Khan

Quote from: blue_slime on January 03, 2008, 07:55:17 PM

it seams they have put a ban on swears, cuz the users were misuseing them, how very grownup of them

Friendly Hostile

What's funnier is how easily they are bypassed~

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 03, 2008, 08:01:47 PM
Quote from: blue_slime on January 03, 2008, 07:55:17 PM

it seams they have put a ban on swears, cuz the users were misuseing them, how very grownup of them
But they also censored the acronyms for the words. THE ACRONYMS.

All because of the children.

Now I don't care about using them, but still it's just another reason to not like NS2.
...̅̅̅