<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juni

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 09, 2008, 04:43:20 PM

Quote from: Juni on February 09, 2008, 04:38:37 PM
If I'm looking to set up a game between nsiderforums and nsider2. Looks like I have to do just that.
If NS2 is down, that makes anyone here an NSF member, which of course means you can't exactly make a cross forum game.
QuoteAll discussions on NS2 will be contained here. Read the official announcement in the bulletin board.

Isn't the backup considered in all? Isn't posting the url to any site considered advertising? So say. Linking  nsider2.com would be umm advertising? Oh well. I can do plan B. If you don't allow direct linking. Why are you contradicting your first post?
Discussions on NS2 don't have to include linking to some backup site. If I get a report of you PMing the link, that's considered just as easily spam advertising and will also get you banned.

Such a prime representative of NS2 you're being.
Not exactly. They are just here because they have to. If they could, they'd find another site vaatix. I'm sure even you could have figured out.
It doesn't have to include? Does that fact even matter? Ns2 is ns2. Back up site is out there.
Quote1. No Flaming.
Simply put, don't speak to another member in a negative way. This would include insulting behind one's back or in front of someone, or general rudeness.
Amazing you have to resort to insults in the end vaatix. Do everyone a favor and shut the hell up and think what you say before you say it.

Oh.
http://nsidernews.com/
Thats allowed, if I'm correct.  It's a part of nsider2. Not another forum.
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 09, 2008, 04:44:46 PM
The past several pages of this thread make me wish we would just ban NS2 discussion all together.  Both sides are annoying as intercourse .
Yea, we can't really do that. Its just censoring everyone on what they think. Though I did try and get this thread defloated once already.

Quote from: SFL on February 09, 2008, 05:04:46 PM
nsiderforums.net suck AMIRITE?
Shut up.

Hero_of_Darkness

meerkuu

@Vaatix: Besides if this was, as you said, "General NS2 discussion" and was not meant to insult NS2... why is it called the Nsider2 Babysitting thread? ;)

Silverhawk79

Juni, hate to rain on your parade, but one more post like that and you're getting a temp. ban, or I'll be forced to lock this godforsaken thread.

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 05:07:25 PM
@Vaatix: Besides if this was, as you said, "General NS2 discussion" and was not meant to insult NS2... why is it called the Nsider2 Babysitting thread? ;)
I explained this. This is half of your temp homes (like a babysitter) and while you are here, there is a lot of whining.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 09, 2008, 05:08:22 PM
Juni, hate to rain on your parade, but one more post like that and you're getting a temp. ban, or I'll be forced to lock this godforsaken thread.
Silver if we do that I think NS2 folks everywhere will crack... by that I mean raid. Leave it as a last resort kay?

meerkuu

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 09, 2008, 05:10:18 PM
Silver if we do that I think NS2 folks everywhere will crack... by that I mean raid. Leave it as a last resort kay?
Why would we raid? :P
I think a lot of people would be happy if this was taken down.

If we were going to ever raid you guys, we would have done it after every time you raided us. ;)

gbwyoshi

Let them raid and it would give NSF a reason to ban.
Just delete this thread

Commander Awesome

Holy hell, the notion of that is hillarious.
Yes, the entirety of NS2 will come here and raid. It'll have to be a half-assed raid, since no one knows how to raid on NS2, looking at our one-person raids and the threads posted by said person containing nothing but the letter 'D'.

Vaatix

Going to make a point, no one ever raided you and posted a topic on it here without getting banned. I did however get to clean up seven pages of spam from 20 accounts all from NS2 on more then one occasion.
Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 05:12:39 PM
Why would we raid? :P
I think a lot of people would be happy if this was taken down.

If we were going to ever raid you guys, we would have done it after every time you raided us. ;)

<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

meerkuu

Quote from: Yukiko on February 09, 2008, 05:13:59 PM
Yes, the entirety of NS2 will come here and raid. It'll have to be a half-assed raid, since no one knows how to raid on NS2, looking at our one-person raids and the threads posted by said person containing nothing but the letter 'D'.

Funny, because that was the person raiding us saying he was from NSF. ;)

Anyway, we have been raided by you guys before. I mean really, you aren't exactly friendly toward us. :D And I don't even know where this hate is coming from. :D

Vaatix

Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 05:17:36 PM

Anyway, we have been raided by you guys before. I mean really, you aren't exactly friendly toward us. :D And I don't even know where this hate is coming from. :D
Can't say I know where it's coming from either. 7 pages of Spam saying "NSF Sucks NS2 rules" and not a single thing handled over at NS2, but at the same time I wasn't told of any NSF users raiding NS2 either.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Commander Awesome

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 09, 2008, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 05:17:36 PM

Can't say I know where it's coming from either. 7 pages of Spam saying "NSF Sucks NS2 rules" and not a single thing handled over at NS2, but at the same time I wasn't told of any NSF users raiding NS2 either.
I wasn't there then, unless the user 'Mattisback' was someone from here.

I'd love to see the faggotry, though. Another Techsider would be vastly amusing. Not wishing anything on this site, of course.

W_M

S1lver, I personally thank you for helping us sort this crap out.
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: W_M on February 09, 2008, 06:26:18 PM
S1lver, I personally thank you for helping us sort this crap out.
I fail to see what he did.