ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 03:52:41 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 19, 2008, 09:36:43 AM
Sounds like one of EJ's cronies, really.
I could whip up some huge long article thing about NSF and claim it was from an NOA too, and tell all staff that it was from an NOA.
Yes, but this is from a user by the name of Rekiznu. He posts and posts, and keeps trying to get mod...that is what proves to me it is a faker.
Definitely.

meerkuu

I could whip up some huge long article thing about NSF and claim it was from an NOA too, and tell all staff that it was from an NOA.
Yes, but this is from a user by the name of Rekiznu. He posts and posts, and keeps trying to get mod...that is what proves to me it is a faker.
...I've never even heard of him.

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on March 19, 2008, 07:27:32 PM
He is a Koopa, has a floated thread on the Smash Board, and his application for mod was put in [C]; I find it suspicious that a former Nsider admin would want to become KoH of a forum like that, this users true intentions are shining through.

meerkuu

Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 07:46:08 PM
He is a Koopa, has a floated thread on the Smash Board, and his application for mod was put in [C]; I find it suspicious that a former Nsider admin would want to become KoH of a forum like that, this users true intentions are shining through.
"A forum like that"? You make it sound as if nobody would want to mod there. :P If somebody likes a forum, they might want to mod there. xD

Not taking a stance on if this guy is real or not, but that point didn't make much sense. :P

Although I agree, he is suspicious.

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on March 19, 2008, 07:51:35 PM
"A forum like that"? You make it sound as if nobody would want to mod there. :P If somebody likes a forum, they might want to mod there. xD

Not taking a stance on if this guy is real or not, but that point didn't make much sense. :P

A forum like this, a forum like that, a forum like Hadaway, any small scale forum. I can't honestly see an admin wanting to be staff at any forum of this small of a scale, even at NS2's side.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 07:57:54 PM

A forum like this, a forum like that, a forum like Hadaway, any small scale forum. I can't honestly see an admin wanting to be staff at any forum of this small of a scale, even at NS2's side.
If any of you guys need me I will be confirming this NOA.

Psycho_Ivan

They bought us out... :| I thought that whole thing about us competing the way we were was done with. That's really just a low blow.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on March 21, 2008, 03:17:51 PM
They bought us out... :| I thought that whole thing about us competing the way we were was done with. That's really just a low blow.
Um...your a few weeks late. But we may be able to get the domain back

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 20, 2008, 07:07:18 AM

... I bet you feel kind of stupid now.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 21, 2008, 10:17:19 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 20, 2008, 07:07:18 AM

... I bet you feel kind of stupid now.
Yea... either way still restored my faith in NSider.... now if only someone can ban the guy with the i.p for the joke.

Totla

gbwyoshi

Yoshi_R

Macawmoses

Rekiznu has been asking for users (staff) to do IP checks for him, and so forth. He also asked for the coding for NS2....this is getting so suspicious, so, good for this imposter! He has managed to convince the entire NS2 staff.

Tupin

Quote from: mackormoses on March 22, 2008, 07:36:42 PM
Rekiznu has been asking for users (staff) to do IP checks for him, and so forth. He also asked for the coding for NS2....this is getting so suspicious, so, good for this imposter! He has managed to convince the entire NS2 staff.
Are we 100% sure that it really isn't Rekiznu?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.