Main Menu

So, how Angry are you about the Delay? (post all anger posts in here please)

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 15, 2008, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you angry/depressed about the new delay?

Meh, I expected it.
I'm some what angry.
I'm Upset.
I'm depressed.
I'm MAD!
*calls Godzilla to destroy Japan Mad ! *
I'm sad, but I'll survive.

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I'm mad at the fact that it's getting delayed again!!!!! But, I had a feeling that it would happen again and it did. Maybe they got to make more adjustments to it. For getting this much time, the game might be better than we would expect. After all, they delayed it about two times.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Helios

Nayrman

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on January 15, 2008, 03:49:01 PM
I'm mad at the fact that it's getting delayed again!!!!! But, I had a feeling that it would happen again and it did. Maybe they got to make more adjustments to it. For getting this much time, the game might be better than we would expect. After all, they delayed it about two times.
There is no reason to delay it other than NoA is having "we've made a crapload of dumb mistakes" to shipping/translating issues. Thte game is done, ready to go, begging to be played... so it can't really get "better"

thunderhero4

lol, they delayed it alot more than that...posting back to before the release of the wii! :O

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:35:16 PM
PLAYAT, if it's going to do well in Japan, it's going to do well here. heck, even Wii FIT is doing insanely well. Not to mention Brawl is the most hyped Wii game ever so it's going to sell. I just wanna know what the holdup is.

I forgot that Miyomoto is supervising the game development so he probably know that brawl wasn't ready or need more work for reason I don't know

Rius

Four actually. Wii release, Spring '07, December 3rd, Febrauary 10th, March 9th.

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on January 15, 2008, 03:51:27 PM
PLAYAT, if it's going to do well in Japan, it's going to do well here. heck, even Wii FIT is doing insanely well. Not to mention Brawl is the most hyped Wii game ever so it's going to sell. I just wanna know what the holdup is.

I forgot that Miyomoto is supervising the game development so he probably know that brawl wasn't ready or need more work for reason I don't know
you mean "delay everything because i say it's not ready even though we promised them this date five times already" dude? I swear that guy needs to learn to keep track of time.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 15, 2008, 03:51:51 PM
Four actually. Wii release, Spring '07, December 3rd, Febrauary 10th, March 9th.
Thats pathetic.

((IMO))

Nayrman

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 15, 2008, 03:51:51 PM
yea, but no one really counts the Wii release since we all knew it was BS when reggie said it. No media, no screens, no interviews, etc. so how could it release with Wii? So really it's more like three, but I could count four too

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:52:46 PM

you mean "delay everything because i say it's not ready even though we promised them this date five times already" dude? I swear that guy needs to learn to keep track of time.

He never promise release date
Maybe the reason why brawl was delayed is that this could actually be the last smash game directed by Sakurai and Sakurai want this smash game one to enjoy

Dawei

Nate is one of the head translators at Nintendo. I think he headed the translation of Melee, and I know he is the one that translates the updates.

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on January 15, 2008, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 15, 2008, 03:52:46 PM

He never promise release date
Maybe the reason why brawl was delayed is that this could actually be the last smash game directed by Sakurai and Sakurai want this smash game one to enjoy
It can only be enjoyed if it's actually RELEASED X_X;;

Please, then what's the point of having a release date if you're not supposed to stick to it? And none of that "a bad game is bad forever" crap. Either get it out on time, or don't give a date. Simple as that. Apparently as smart as Miyamoto is at making games, he can't grasp that simple concept.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on January 15, 2008, 04:09:42 PM
Nate is one of the head translators at Nintendo. I think he headed the translation of Melee, and I know he is the one that translates the updates.
does he know why it was delayed? I know we can't ask him about characters and stuff, but could we ask him about taht maybe?