Main Menu

So, how Angry are you about the Delay? (post all anger posts in here please)

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 15, 2008, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you angry/depressed about the new delay?

Meh, I expected it.
I'm some what angry.
I'm Upset.
I'm depressed.
I'm MAD!
*calls Godzilla to destroy Japan Mad ! *
I'm sad, but I'll survive.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 16, 2008, 03:23:00 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 16, 2008, 03:08:40 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 16, 2008, 09:27:43 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 16, 2008, 08:53:06 AM
I figured he would delay it. It's good, because I get more time to make/save money for it! :D

Look on the bright side. It means more time to practice! Which would you rather have? An incomplete game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, but lots of bugs and glitches, or a perfect game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, and lots of characters?
What do you mean?
The game is complete already!

There is no "making it better"! :P

LOL :)
Exactly...Famitsu even reviewed it and gave it perfect scores!
Then again, they gave Nintendogs a perfect score.:P
The one game I disagree on the perfect score. No way a pet sim deserves that X_X;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 16, 2008, 03:23:54 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 16, 2008, 03:23:00 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 16, 2008, 03:08:40 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 16, 2008, 09:27:43 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 16, 2008, 08:53:06 AM
I figured he would delay it. It's good, because I get more time to make/save money for it! :D

Look on the bright side. It means more time to practice! Which would you rather have? An incomplete game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, but lots of bugs and glitches, or a perfect game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, and lots of characters?
What do you mean?
The game is complete already!

There is no "making it better"! :P

LOL :)
Exactly...Famitsu even reviewed it and gave it perfect scores!
Then again, they gave Nintendogs a perfect score.:P
The one game I disagree on the perfect score. No way a pet sim deserves that X_X;
It basically reinvented sims.

And it IS cute and relaxing. :3

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

HTA!

Nayrman

Water ☮

I think the delay has to do with a translation or voice over of some sort, thats the only reason why I see it being delayed =-\

Playat

I think the reason for the delay was that Nintendo needed time to make enough brawl copies for almost everyone in the U.S to prevent shortages

thunderhero4

The reason of the delay is because Sakurai had to replace the bat signal in New Pork Ciy with a normal light... :|

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 16, 2008, 09:36:39 PM
The reason of the delay is because Sakurai had to replace the bat signal in New Pork Ciy with a normal light... :|
I heard it is hard to replace that signal........do you know how many workers have tried to put that thing off before they look to the depths and fall?

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 16, 2008, 09:36:39 PM
It would just be so awesome if Batman was in Brawl. I would, like, cry in joy for weeks. :P

Triforce_Luigi

If there was a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that.
No game is worth the aggravation.
It's ancient history, been there, done that.

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on January 16, 2008, 09:09:47 PM
I think the reason for the delay was that Nintendo needed time to make enough brawl copies for almost everyone in the U.S to prevent shortages
please, if they cared about that then they would make more wii's so more poeple can buy it!
Nintendo's being idiots for this. I seriously hope people bug the sh*t out of Sakurai at GDC at the end of Feb.

Totla

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2008, 05:48:48 AM
please, if they cared about that then they would make more wii's so more poeple can buy it!
Nintendo's being idiots for this. I seriously hope people bug the sh*t out of Sakurai at GDC at the end of Feb.
Because that will make him release it sooner?

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2008, 05:48:48 AM

Pray for some kind of Demo (possibly over Wi-fi)

Although it is very unlikely.

StarWindWizard7

If they release SSB's for the VC, I'll feel 69% better then what I do now.
I miss that game...

I think it's a good "make up" gift.
It's certainly worth $10.00's too heheheheheh

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2008, 08:26:47 AM
If they release SSB's for the VC, I'll feel 69% better then what I do now.
I miss that game...

I think it's a good "make up" gift.
It's certainly worth $10.00's too heheheheheh

I already own it for the N64. Also I don't think people are mad anymore. Looks like it is time to take this down.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...