Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias examined the TMs as best as he could from his reclining position. I'm pretty sure I can learn both of those attacks, but I don't particularly want Grass Knot. Fire Punch could prove useful, though...

Light

Kristal turned to Trigger, and pointed at Grass Knot. "May I?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

"Sure." Trigger stepped back.

"Hey guys, there's something else in here, in one of the sidepacks." Spike pulled out a slip of paper, he opened it up and out dropped a small opal, and  on the other side of the paper was a full written letter in black ink.

"What does it say Spike?" Trigger leaned in.

Dear Whoever Finds This,

I don't have much time, I'm writing this as me and a few others are holding off against a monster, we are trying to preserve and protect this sacred gem. This gem contains potential power to destroy Darkrai, and whoever wields it will transform into a powerful being far greater than Darkrai himself. According to legend, this being is known as Arceus, creator of life. It says that even he can match Darkrai's powers and during an ancient battle 5,000 years ago, he locked him away in a prison in another dimension. Now, he is free, and we have escaped from his grasp. Please whoever finds this gem, give it to Lucario, the only one known that can tame the power of Arceus.

It stopped there.

Triforce_Luigi

"What was that about?" wondered Ozymandias out loud. "Anyway, can I see that Fire Punch TM?"

Wolfpika

"Yeah." Trigger tossed it towards Ozzy.

Spike was still staring at the letter.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias caught the disc and examined it. "How do we use these things?"

Wolfpika

"I think it says on the back." Trigger suggested.

"Will you quit staring at the letter Spike? Your giving me the creeps." Spike snapped out of it.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias flipped the disc over and read. "'Fire Punch.' Yeah, that's real useful. Just tells me what it is."

Wolfpika

Trigger snatched it away and snorted.

"They makes these things so darn easy to read in small text." Trigger gave it back to Ozzy and pointed at the small text that read.

Say the move that you want to learn and everything else will do it's job.

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh," said Ozzy sheepishly. "Fire Punch... Now what?"

Wolfpika

A light filled the room and it encircled Ozzy, ((and I'm stopping here so I don't Godmod))

Triforce_Luigi

"What the--" he started, but was interrupted as the light zoomed at him. It flashed and faded, and he stared at his hand, which was now on fire.

"Freaky," he commented.

Light

((Aww... I had plans for Arceus!! And I could've sworn that someone gave me that power...))

Kristal picked up the Grass Knot TM and put it in her bag. Never know when I could use this...

Wolfpika

"Well..." Spike finally spoke, "It's a good thing that your looking for Lucario."

Spike said this to hide the boiling anger inside him,

What does this letter know? I can tame the power of Arceus! We'll see who kills Darkrai...

"Well, it's my turn to watch." Spike stood up and patrolled deeper in the cave.

"So Ozzy," Trigger began. "Are you a slave to Darkrai too?"

Light

"Anyway," Kristal said, returning to the matter of the letter, "I believe that letter is pure lies. A tale to scare anyone who would come in here. As for the gem, it might give you power, but it sure as hell won't turn you INTO Arceus. He's the Lord of all Pokemon! He exists right now. At least, that's what I believe... do you believe any differently?"