News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Why bother?" said Darkrai, appearing in front of them. "I'm already here. Dark Pulse!" A dark aura engulfed him, and a dark shockwave flew from him all around.

X_Hero

Katsuhi was just stumbling in place from the immense attack power that Maetoka had dealt out. It almost seemed that he was about to fall over.

"Seriously?" Maetoka taunted Katsuhi again. "That's all you can take? And you said you were gonna force me back with you... Hah!"

"Shut up..." Katsuhi said as he then began to regain his balance. "Just shut up... I was hoping I didn't have to use this style..."

Katsuhi's legs shook a bit. Soon, his front paws began to lift off the ground, his hind legs shaking even more. Maetoka just looked at him as Katsuhi was now only on two legs. Katsuhi then made a pose.

"Oh?" Maetoka said as he examined Katsuhi. "So you've mastered the "Beast's Stride" stance? Well, there's something that I never thought you'd accomplish... But unfortunately for you..." Maetoka pushed off from the ground, and now he was standing just as Katsuhi was. "I've mastered it, as well."

"Just shut up and fight..." Katsuhi growled at Maetoka as he began to dash at him.

Wolfpika

Spike was startled by Darkrai's sudden appearance. Spike was too stunned to protect himself from the shockwave.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GAHHHHHH!" Spike was hit hard, he was sent flying into a tree and his body crumpled. But then, he got up, limping.

Spike turned towards Darkrai and said,

"Hello, my name is Spike. I'm the son of the marowak that you killed several years ago. And now, your going to pay!" Spike then used his Bonerang and hurled his bone club at Darkrai.

jnfs2014

X_Hero

Maetoka also began to run as Katsuhi ran for him. Katsuhi, though, had a bit more of a plan.

"Double Quick Attack!" Katsuhi shouted as he seemed to almost disappear. Maetoka was surprised at the maneuver and stopped to look around quickly.

"Wha? When did he learn to double power techniques?" Maetoke asked himself. From out of nowhere, Katsuhi slammed right into Maetoka's side, sending him spiraling into a tree. "Gyaah!!" Katsuhi skidded to a stop several feet away from him.

"I told you, Maetoka..." Katsuhi said with a smirk on his face. "I've been training!" Maetoka slowly got to his feet.

"Heh... Not bad..." Maetoka said as he looked at Katsuhi, smiling. "But I can do better!"

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai teleported behind Spike. "Kill your father? Did I really? I do tend to forget unimportant details like that," he said. He paused, pretending to think. "Oh yes. Now I recall. He struggled quite a bit. But no matter. You'll be seeing him very soon."

jnfs2014

Roy lunged at Ozimandias. " Dragonbreath!!!" he exclamed.
  Lucas meanwhile kept on looking. He was tired because he traveled
over 50 miles.

Wolfpika

"How dare you speak of my father in vain! I will kill you with my bare hands, even it is the last thing I do!"

Spike then used Rollout and charged Darkrai.

Light

((Sorry Wolf, but I loved that quote. I'm afraid you might have killed it.))

Kristal tried to stay out of the battle, trying to find a way to help. I just want all this fighting to end...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 07:29:52 PM
((Sorry Wolf, but I loved that quote. I'm afraid you might have killed it.))

Kristal tried to stay out of the battle, trying to find a way to help. I just want all this fighting to end...

((Oh great....but hey

I pwned a quote! ))

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias was hit by Dragonbreath but managed to recover. "Fire Spin!" he said, sending the flames at Roy.

Darkrai, meanwhile, teleported out of the way. "If thats your best, then you'll be even easier prey than your father!" he taunted.

Wolfpika

Stupid Darkrai, powerful, but stupid....

Since Spike's Rollout was still charged up, he directed  hit the tree that was behind Darkrai and sent it down towards Darkrai.

I bet he'll teleport again, he can't possibly have that much energy.

Triforce_Luigi

"Dark Pulse!" said Darkrai, sending  wave of darkness at Spike.

Light

Kristal watched the battle between Roy and Ozymandias with dismay. "Please, stop!" She pleaded to the fighters.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias gave Kristal a sad look. "Do you really think I want to do this?"