News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

does anybody remember this show???

Started by Darkastral, January 18, 2008, 07:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkastral

It was on FoxKids a LONG time ago(before it was turned into teh fox box, and digimon was still on. teh good ol days)

anywho, it was an anime that reminded me of gundam. I forget who teh main character was, but there was also this girl he ran into who had a deck of tarot cards...

all I really rememebr is in teh first episode, the main character got into this huge robot to fight somebody...

sorry for being vague, but I really can't remember much >_>

::Poledra::

Hmmm...the  only thing that comes to mind is Megas XLR, but it was on Cartoon Network...and she didn't have tarot cards, I don't think...

Fell

Sounds familiar....

Alot of Foxkids shows influenced my imagination, and that sounds familiar.........I don't know.  :-[

Spongebob does not approve

Smashin

Oh, I remember that. Card Captors, right?

Darkastral

Quote from: ::Poledra:: on January 18, 2008, 07:47:42 PM
Hmmm...the  only thing that comes to mind is Megas XLR, but it was on Cartoon Network...and she didn't have tarot cards, I don't think...

definately not it.

this had a really serious tone to it(and it also wasn't the best cartoon EVER. Megas XLR ROCKED!)

Anarchy_Jas

Tarot cards...? Sounds like Card Captor Sakura, but I could be wrong... there were no robots in that...
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Darkastral

Quote from: Smashin on January 18, 2008, 07:50:08 PM
Oh, I remember that. Card Captors, right?

no

it was about the robots, but the girl the main character ran into had tarot cards, and would see into teh future...

Syncopathic

DededeCloneChris

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

clompy

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 18, 2008, 07:51:35 PM
Tarot cards...? Sounds like Card Captor Sakura, but I could be wrong... there were no robots in that...
oh man, i loved that show

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Spam

I just don't know.
P.S. I have oldtimers which leads me to belive...WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Spam on January 19, 2008, 08:38:59 AM
I just don't know.
P.S. I have oldtimers which leads me to belive...WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!
um...Alzheimers?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)