Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Quote from: Riosan on February 04, 2008, 02:09:45 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 02:01:16 PM
thanks, genius. we didnt need this thread, and now you turned everyone here against me. now, i shall get this thread locked.

Good luck with that.

I lol'd.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Yoshi_R

I do agree with Genius though we seem to all be forgtening MH, and various other NSiders, and NSdier wanna be's who made horrible forums. Some though came out successfully such as... let's just say it's is named after a book.

And ofcourse I know what Genius is saying because when I was 10 I did try to run a forum and it turned into a peace of crude and wasteland of nothingness.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 02:10:48 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 01:50:43 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:37:49 AM
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.
I may not have even been signed up then. Because I signed up on...*goes to check my profile* January 22nd...yeah......wow..that's only like..2 weeks..xD
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:00:17 PM
Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.
Wow..and to think I used to think you were cool, Kaos. x.o You really are a moron. "i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy." That "sentence" is describing you, Kaos..not Genius...
Stupidity: Umm..I dun even have to explain how that describes you.
Attention: You're only making these retarded posts about Genius so you can GET attention.
Jealousy: You're obviously jealous that Genius is so much cooler than you, and because he's part of the SIT and you're not.
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:32:44 PM
That's what people seem to think, but other than being in the SIT, I don't see why anyone would think that. Talim's in the SIT too, but she doesn't seem very popular here.
;_; What're you talking about? I'm popular...I mean..not on the forums yet cause I just signed up but on #nsider I am. :O
And your sucking up?
:P
I am NOT sucking up. I'm just saying i'm popular. :O :D
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 02:06:07 PM
Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 02:05:20 PM
thanks, genius. we didnt need this thread, and now you turned everyone here against me. now, i shall get this thread locked.
Yes, you will, because obviously you have a good enough reason for it to be locked.

Seriously, most if not all mods and admins here probably completely agree with Genius on the stuff in this thread.
oh yeah, i dont like you anymore.
Poor Bluaki. How on earth will she live now? :(

No sure...

She might hang herself now! :O

lol, J/K

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Genius, do you plan on having threads this big when you make them?

Let me just say that ALL forums started out as small and insignificant.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kaz

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 04, 2008, 02:13:13 PM
I do agree with Genius though we seem to all be forgtening MH, and various other NSiders, and NSdier wanna be's who made horrible forums. Some though came out successfully such as... let's just say it's is named after a book.

Outsider. Outsider. It's not a censored word. Outsider.

And it ended up sucking in the end. It's in a pretty sorry state these days, though not as bad as many others.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

HTA!

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 02:10:48 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 01:50:43 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:37:49 AM
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.
I may not have even been signed up then. Because I signed up on...*goes to check my profile* January 22nd...yeah......wow..that's only like..2 weeks..xD
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:00:17 PM
Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.
Wow..and to think I used to think you were cool, Kaos. x.o You really are a moron. "i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy." That "sentence" is describing you, Kaos..not Genius...
Stupidity: Umm..I dun even have to explain how that describes you.
Attention: You're only making these retarded posts about Genius so you can GET attention.
Jealousy: You're obviously jealous that Genius is so much cooler than you, and because he's part of the SIT and you're not.
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:32:44 PM
That's what people seem to think, but other than being in the SIT, I don't see why anyone would think that. Talim's in the SIT too, but she doesn't seem very popular here.
;_; What're you talking about? I'm popular...I mean..not on the forums yet cause I just signed up but on #nsider I am. :O
And your sucking up?
:P
I am NOT sucking up. I'm just saying i'm popular. :O :D
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 02:06:07 PM
Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 02:05:20 PM
Yes, you will, because obviously you have a good enough reason for it to be locked.

Seriously, most if not all mods and admins here probably completely agree with Genius on the stuff in this thread.
oh yeah, i dont like you anymore.
Poor Bluaki. How on earth will she live now? :(
Probably in a perpetual state of depression

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 04, 2008, 02:13:13 PM

Outsider. Outsider. It's not a censored word. Outsider.

And it ended up sucking in the end. It's in a pretty sorry state these days, though not as bad as many others.
So see Genius's point :P

Red

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 02:14:54 PM
Genius, do you plan on having threads this big when you make them?

Which is what I pointed out. Other than that, he's completely right.

bluaki

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 02:14:54 PM
Within one hour or so after actually opening, this forum probably had more members than Kaos's does now.

Talim

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 02:14:49 PM
No sure...

lol, J/K
OMG NO BLUAKI DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOU! :(

Lotos

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 01:58:34 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:17:08 PM
Notice how most of the other people he didn't call a moron are "popular" NSiders or people who haven't crossed paths with him yet.

Oh yes, it's just a giant conspiracy.  I'm really just out to support the popular crowd. 

Sorry, no.  If I see a popular moron, they'll get the same treatment everyone else does.  It just so happens that whatever popular people you're referring to have a brain. 

Is there really a popular moron out there?

Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:24:04 PM

Exactly why I avoid him.  The SITs are a prime example of how corrupt the forum is.  But, I can't change it.  I'm not going to rebel, because there's no way in HELL I'm going to NSider 2.

It's just terrible that they would choose good members for SIT.  It should have been you, right?  I'm sure you could somehow manage to do everything better than the rest of them.
[/quote]

Nope, not saying that at all.  I only have a problem with one specific member of the SIT.

Riosan

Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2008, 02:18:22 PM
Within one hour or so after actually opening, this forum probably had more members than Kaos's does now.

Most definitely. That, however, was also immediately after Oldsider closed, and many people didn't have a forum, besides like Outsider of GameFAQs to go to.

So most went to either NSF, or NS2. Or both.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Triforceman22

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 02:18:53 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 02:14:49 PM
No sure...

lol, J/K
OMG NO BLUAKI DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOU! :(

I don't love her, but she better not do it! :(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Riosan on February 04, 2008, 02:20:06 PM

Most definitely. That, however, was also immediately after Oldsider closed, and many people didn't have a forum, besides like Outsider of GameFAQs to go to.

So most went to either NSF, or***. Or both.
You can't say that riosan remember  ::)

Tupin

Quote from: Riosan on February 04, 2008, 02:20:06 PM

So most went to either NSF, or NS2. Or both.
I was actually at PSU for a few days before I followed an ad to M_F's forum.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.