<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hate PM V: Return of the Hate PM

Started by Genius, February 05, 2008, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chain Chompesque

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:15:34 PM
Quote from: Chain Chompesque on February 06, 2008, 03:09:29 PM
Ehh...I don't really think I want to get involved in this, I may or may not, but I would like to point out the hypocrisy here--You yelled at someone a ways back for judging you based on your posts, yet here you are saying you can judge them off of their posts. And if you really mean that, it's just painfully arrogant...

That was the point of the post.  Judging immaturity against my definition of moron.  I think it's kind of a stretch to judge maturity based on some forum trolling.  The difference is that the people I prey on are obvious morons. 

Some people are less obvious, and I don't go after that.  It's too common to be wrong about such cases.

You're still judging them and blatantly labeling them with hateful words. You could say, "It's not my fault if they take offense at it," but some people will simply take words/text very seriously, and I'm sure you recognize that. Tone down on the flaming, please...
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Red

Quote from: Genius on February 06, 2008, 03:29:22 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 06, 2008, 03:28:32 PM
Of course it is. But that doesn't mean it's impossible.

It's not impossible, but we're talking about ZGDK here.  He's very...limited.
Agreed. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 03:32:42 PM
  Wow Genius you made this thread to humiliate me,but i dont feel humiliated ,you try to make me unpopular but now alot of people know me(even if they hate me they still know me), and you tried to make me give up but i still keep posting.
Now all your going to do is make this thread go longer and longer and longer until an admin locks/deletes it unless you end the bull and you delete this topic.
This is only for genius no one els needs to reply to this.
Lock Rio please. Put in the SIT board just in case

Riosan

I'm replying, because this is just too funny to go unnoticed.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Termanian_Knight

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Termanian_Knight on February 06, 2008, 03:25:45 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:24:22 PM
ataully :P

WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL
Because I forgot to us spell check. I no longer have spell check man  :|

Do you even know me? Heck I hate grammar nazis. Please GTFO or ingore my spelling thanks.

SORRY I DON'T HAVE BRAIN CHECK, CAN'T THINK NOW. :(

HTA!

Wow Genius you made this thread to humiliate me,but i dont feel humiliated ,you try to make me unpopular but now alot of people know me(even if they hate me they still know me), and you tried to make me give up but i still keep posting.
Now all your going to do is make this thread go longer and longer and longer until an admin locks/deletes it unless you end the bull and you delete this topic.
Replied'ed

It wont grow longer if you dont post in it.

Genius

Wow Genius you made this thread to humiliate me,but i dont feel humiliated

It's not my fault you're simply too stupid to be humiliated.

you try to make me unpopular but now alot of people know me(even if they hate me they still know me)

Because being known is everything.

Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 03:32:42 PM, and you tried to make me give up but i still keep posting.

Actually, I don't care if you give up or not.  Seeing you fall flat on your face with every post is fun.

...So letting the thread go on longer is a bad thing?

You're right.  I should do the good thing and delete it.  You would like that, wouldn't you?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Riosan on February 06, 2008, 03:33:57 PM

I'm replying, because this is just too funny to go unnoticed.

i don't really find it that funny....

meh...that's just me... :-\

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cardinal

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 06, 2008, 03:33:43 PM
Lock Rio please. Put in the SIT board just in case

This is way too funny to lock and move.

Tomboh

Wow Genius you made this thread to humiliate me,but i dont feel humiliated
Who cares if you feel if you are humiliated. You were shown as an idiot, and Genius and a lot of us had our fun. Mission accomplished

Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 03:32:42 PMyou try to make me unpopular but now alot of people know me(even if they hate me they still know me), and you tried to make me give up but i still keep posting
Where do you get this poop from?

Quote from: darkmario on February 06, 2008, 03:32:42 PMThis is only for genius no one els needs to reply to this.
i dont need 2 but i want 2

Genius

Quote from: Chain Chompesque on February 06, 2008, 03:33:05 PM
You're still judging them and blatantly labeling them with hateful words. You could say, "It's not my fault if they take offense at it," but some people will simply take words/text very seriously, and I'm sure you recognize that. Tone down on the flaming, please...

I'm still judging and labeling them with hateful words.  Yes, I can say that it's not my fault if they take offense to it.  If they do, oh well.  It's not that I don't take responsibility for it.  I simply don't care.  If I say something they're that bothered by, there's probably a reason for it.  

Juni

I love that technique that genius uses, where he breaks down the post. I learned it, but I still can't do it as good as him :/.

Also rio, you are intercourse ing awesome.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 03:41:27 PM
I love that technique that genius uses, where he breaks down the post. I learned it, but I still can't do it as good as him :/.

Also rio, you are intercourse ing awesome.
inorite?

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Ridley

I can't believe this went so far. This is one of the best threads ever but seriously this is going too far. People are getting banned from it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...