Started by HTA!, February 07, 2008, 07:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Nayrman on February 08, 2008, 04:19:55 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 04:17:49 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on February 08, 2008, 04:15:15 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 04:09:20 PM
Tibar = Idiot  :|
how can he say there are no clones? There are at least two full clones in this game (four total clones if you count Falco and Wolf, which I don't since other than the annoyingly same FS, they're pretty different).
Toon Link = why bother at this point. Seriously, we don't need two links, even if one is cel shaded and the other isn't .Unless he's completely origional (which, how could he in any way?) he's dead weight.

Ganondorf = WHY THE HELL DOES SAKURAI HATE THIS GUY!? Making him the same as a character in a completely seperate franchise and moves that don't fit him! I don't remember dorf using hand to hand combat, he uses a sword and magic! They even use his sword in his taunt! Why won't they give it too him! His slowness and terrible recovery more than warrant a longer reach
Thats my one disappointment besides Hector...

I cant believe Gdorf stayed the same...
He was my second main in Melee, and they ruined him! My two main dissappointments character wise:
1. The good characters barely got nerfed. Fox and Marth are as good as ever, perhaps even better. Not to mention Wolf seems to be too powerful for his own good, and he's based of Fox
2. Clones still in. In fact, they made Ganondorf worse!
What makes you think he's gotten worse?  He looks faster now.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Rius

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 08, 2008, 07:08:29 PM
how can he say there are no clones? There are at least two full clones in this game (four total clones if you count Falco and Wolf, which I don't since other than the annoyingly same FS, they're pretty different).
Toon Link = why bother at this point. Seriously, we don't need two links, even if one is cel shaded and the other isn't .Unless he's completely origional (which, how could he in any way?) he's dead weight.

Ganondorf = WHY THE HELL DOES SAKURAI HATE THIS GUY!? Making him the same as a character in a completely seperate franchise and moves that don't fit him! I don't remember dorf using hand to hand combat, he uses a sword and magic! They even use his sword in his taunt! Why won't they give it too him! His slowness and terrible recovery more than warrant a longer reach

He was my second main in Melee, and they ruined him! My two main dissappointments character wise:
1. The good characters barely got nerfed. Fox and Marth are as good as ever, perhaps even better. Not to mention Wolf seems to be too powerful for his own good, and he's based of Fox
His moves at least... his run seems to be worse practically and graphically. >_>

tollhouse2006

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 08, 2008, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 08, 2008, 07:08:29 PM

His moves at least... his run seems to be worse practically and graphically. >_>
He seemed faster when I saw him on a video.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

tibar7

okay i admit that young link is a clone. but i have seen that ganon's moveset is much different in brawl than it was in melee.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

tibar7

ganon has gotten better graphically. they're using his model from Twighlight Princess

HTA!

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 08:37:15 PM

okay i admit that young link is a clone. but i have seen that ganon's moveset is much different in brawl than it was in melee.
You fail =|

AXE'D

Cornwad

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 08:39:46 PM
ganon has gotten better graphically. they're using his model from Twighlight Princess
And Toon Link comes from Wind Waker.

Depster

Remember though, most of those spoilers were from the reviewer's version, correct if I'm wrong, but reviewer's versions don't have everything on the game?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Cornwad

Quote from: Depster on February 08, 2008, 08:46:24 PM
Remember though, most of those spoilers were from the reviewer's version, correct if I'm wrong, but reviewer's versions don't have everything on the game?
Even if they don't, the Japanese versions do.

tibar7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 08:40:33 PM

You fail =|

AXE'D
what does that mean?

Ultrasuperstarenator

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 08:54:21 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 08:40:33 PM

You fail =|

AXE'D
what does that mean?

Nothing good . . . (shudders)

Macawmoses

ENOUGH CRAP PLEASE!

YOU FAIL =|
AXE'D

Is a good example of this. Enough >:(

missingnomaster

For the few people saying Wolf is a Fox clone, he's not.

His blaster, while I'm not sure what exactly is different about it, it definitely looks more powerful.

his side B Goes up at about a 25 degree angle.

his up B is a jet pack, and is not a clone move at all

his reflector "has blades that fan out" Not sure what that means, but I also heard it is more powerful.

His A moves are very different, but I'm not going to go over them.

Cornwad

Quote from: missingnomaster on February 09, 2008, 06:41:00 PM

His blaster, while I'm not sure what exactly is different about it, it definitely looks more powerful.

his reflector "has blades that fan out" Not sure what that means, but I also heard it is more powerful.

But Falco is a different story.

Water ☮

Quote from: missingnomaster on February 09, 2008, 06:41:00 PM

wolf throws his reflector out in front of him like a boomerang and it comes back.