News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Meh, I was thinking of something more general, maybe something that isn't a game or a TV show, but I'm not sure what. I'm sure I'll come up with something, though.

Joeofmars

Oh...well.I was thinking about doing 'The Town' RP.Wich would just be...well,a town RP.Not really based off anything,just...a town.Mabye you could do it because people don't seem to like my RP's... :'(

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 04, 2007, 03:55:03 PM
Oh...well.I was thinking about doing 'The Town' RP.Wich would just be...well,a town RP.Not really based off anything,just...a town.Mabye you could do it because people don't seem to like my RP's... :'(
Too much of a Harvest Moon.

Transient Link

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 03:53:32 PM
Meh, I was thinking of something more general, maybe something that isn't a game or a TV show, but I'm not sure what. I'm sure I'll come up with something, though.
Well...Even though you say that. I think you should do a Legend of Zelda one. Preferably based off of Majora's Mask. :) But if you really don't want to do one based off of a game or TV, then why not a book? Lord of the Flies would be a good idea.

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Inuyasha is a good idea, I may use it just as a last resort one though. I want to make a more general roleplay so that not the same people keep on coming to my roleplays. xD

Joeofmars, I don't want to make a Town Roleplay, you can. But like Orgizirtee said, it may be a bit too much like the Harvest Moon roleplay turned out to be.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 06:30:22 PM
Inuyasha is a good idea, I may use it just as a last resort one though. I want to make a more general roleplay so that not the same people keep on coming to my roleplays. xD

Joeofmars, I don't want to make a Town Roleplay, you can. But like Orgizirtee said, it may be a bit too much like the Harvest Moon roleplay turned out to be.
Besides your Role Plays, the Harvest Moon Role Play is the only active and well thought out one. But yes, I understand what you mean with the more of a general Role Play.

FearItself

A medieval roleplay would be cool, I may consider Marluxia's idea, but I need to come up with a plot first, of course.

I may choose to make an animal, based roleplay, like a Wolf pack or something.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
A medieval roleplay would be cool, I may consider Marluxia's idea, but I need to come up with a plot first, of course.

ohh wolf pack Id do that too wolf like my fav animal :D

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 05, 2007, 01:11:57 PM
Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 12:21:26 PM

ohh wolf pack Id do that too wolf like my fav animal :D

That's pretty much my decision right now. I still need a plot though.

Joeofmars

I got the perfect idea for an RP @_@

Cooking Mama:Cook Off RP!!

Ok...I kid.I actually wanted to do a Zack and Wiki RP,but couldn't make a good story around it.So I decided on this,tell me if you would join please.

The drill struck the ground and blew a large crack and shook the ground.Some grunts fell over and screamed.A general in the backround screamed "Come on men,whats all this 'er?"His voice was booming even though he had an accent."Grab a shoveah',te'h drills to mach." The grunts all grabed a shovel and began digging where the drill had struck.

Around two hours later one of the grunts had hit something hard."I found it general!"His happy,though obviously worn-out voice said.

"Good job,you will recieve your raise in hell."

"What?"He called back,starting to get scared.

"In HELL!"The general pulled out a rifle and shot the grunt in the head,killing him.The general bent down and picked up his prize."We shall rule the world!"His army jumped and cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
200 years after the events of Battalion Wars 2,an unknown army got ahold of a doomsday device made by the Solar Empire.Though it was hidden,this army used advanced technology to find it.The Western Frontier,Tundran Territories,Xylvania,Solar Empire,Iron Legion,and the Anglo Isles are in a state of emergency.Many of the armies are attacking others,though The Western Frontier knows what's really going on.The general sends his most elite soldiers to an undisclosed location to bring this World War,to an end.

I still have to do some things,like write up the important characers and the actuall sign up sheet.But would anyone join this?

Triforce_Luigi

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 04:54:16 PM
I would!

I figured,you join everything!XD Thanks for the support though!

Triforce_Luigi

You are welcome! And I do seem to join everything. Weird, I am never that active in life.