News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Better or worse than you expected?

Started by tibar7, March 12, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibar7

brawl is so much better than i thought it would be. it's awesome. some people, i won't mention any names, *cough, jono2, cough* said that the game was rushed. the game is about as perfect as any game could be. it's not rushed at all. what do u think?

Brawl is the best game of all time!
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Dawei

Much, much worse than expected.

In all honesty, I like Melee more.

Jono2

Quote from: tibar7 on March 12, 2008, 03:13:48 PM
brawl is so much better than i thought it would be. it's awesome. some people, i won't mention any names, *cough, jono2, cough* said that the game was rushed. the game is about as perfect as any game could be. it's not rushed at all. what do u think?

Brawl is the best game of all time!

it's better than I was expecting it to be, but there are obvious things that they could have improved with very, very little effort.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Tupin

It is certainly the best game I have played in a while, but so much more could have/should have been done.

So much potential gone to waste.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

.:DL:.

It is better than I expected, but there are a few things that could have been better. The fact that you can unlock mostly all characters on SSE is dissapointing.  I wish that it could have been like the previous where you encounter them.

Java

Quote from: darklink140 on March 12, 2008, 04:14:43 PM
It is better than I expected, but there are a few things that could have been better. The fact that you can unlock mostly all characters on SSE is dissapointing.  I wish that it could have been like the previous where you encounter them.
There's an easy remedy for that.

DON'T PLAY SSE.

WiinolikePS3

Yes, but still, the character issue is a big one.

Even IF you don't play SSE, the characters are all unlocked by the [spoiler]450th normal brawl[/spoiler]

so if you have a big party, you'll probably end up getting at least half of the characters.

thunderhero4

Eh, about the same as melee...

and you got that from click, right? :P

Skye8600

Its amazing. Of course, like any other game, things couldve been made better, but i love it noetheless

StarWindWizard7

SSBB is the best game I have ever played.
I'm extremely happy with the results,

HOWEVER- as  a lot of people have said...it could of been a lot better then what it is.
I 100% Agree with them and what IGN says about the game SSBB.
(save the music)

RedYoshi

I think that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a LOT better than I expected and I had very high expectations for the game.
Will edit sig later...:P

Geno

Worse actually. I was excited for online play not only feels like online play once you exchange friend codes but can't use voice chat play

Also, Geno would of made it the best game ever. 8)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Geno on March 13, 2008, 06:52:42 PM
Worse actually. I was excited for online play not only feels like online play once you exchange friend codes but can't use voice chat play

Also, Geno would of made it the best game ever. 8)
Even SMRPG was in the Chronicles.

Custom

I thought it was going to be not good...
So yes, much better than expected.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!