News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super Smash Brother's Brawl Tournament! (La Pared is Champion)

Started by evilflame101, April 03, 2008, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilflame101

If i combine them, there will only be 11 ppl signed up, with no backups or anything. what i could do is combine them, and push the tourney back a week or 2, that way we could have enough sign ups for a one 16 man tourney with some backups.

Macawmoses

Why not just get the judges to play, I don't see why you need judges, Dawei and I enforce rules around here, Govnah.

evilflame101

Quote from: mackormoses on April 09, 2008, 08:46:12 PM
Why not just get the judges to play, I don't see why you need judges, Dawei and I enforce rules around here, Govnah.

K well i will add the list of judges and Eastern people to the West Bracket, and i will post the brackets tomorrow morning, if we do not get a 16th person then one person at random will automatically advance to the next round. I will update the times for each round to be completed by, if someone doesnt show up, then their opponent will move on. This is going to be a fairly small tournament, so in the future i will give about 3 weeks to sign up.

evilflame101

SkyMyl

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 10, 2008, 03:50:13 PM

K well i will add the list of judges and Eastern people to the West Bracket, and i will post the brackets tomorrow morning, if we do not get a 16th person then one person at random will automatically advance to the next round. I will update the times for each round to be completed by, if someone doesnt show up, then their opponent will move on. This is going to be a fairly small tournament, so in the future i will give about 3 weeks to sign up.
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

>_> I'm busy on Saturday! And Sunday, but around 11:00-2:00 on Saturday. I'm more free on Sunday.

Is there any chance I could drop out of this? Sorry guys, but I'm a bit busy. Damn 24/7 school.

Someguy13

There is the slightest of slight chances that I could convince a friend to join. But they dont go here would that be alright?

evilflame101

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 04:23:15 PM
Quote from: evilflame101 on April 10, 2008, 03:50:13 PM

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

>_> I'm busy on Saturday! And Sunday, but around 11:00-2:00 on Saturday. I'm more free on Sunday.

Is there any chance I could drop out of this? Sorry guys, but I'm a bit busy. dang 24/7 school.

Ya i understand, i will take ur name off the list...

evilflame101

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 10, 2008, 10:07:01 PM
There is the slightest of slight chances that I could convince a friend to join. But they dont go here would that be alright?

He can join, but just make him an account, just for this tourney...

dynomite

guys umm i need friend codes and sh1t, and idk when it begins so im ready now if it begins now? im soo confused.  ????

evilflame101

In the second post i posted the Brackets, and the sign in thread, please sign in, and you may now start the tournament, make sure you complete your matches by the dead lines posted on the first post! Make sure you sign in before tomorrow at 11:30 AM pacific!

GOOD LUCK!

Macawmoses

Bah, my opponent has one post here....
AIM:Mackormoses
MSN: Mace360@hotmail.com
FC: See Floated Thread
Brawl Name: LKMoM

evilflame101

Name: Evilflame101
Brawl Name: Flame
AIM: icefire128
FC: 2835-9760-6757

I will be available most of the time on AIM. If you do not have AIM, I could get on skype, mine is evilflame101, but i would prefer AIM.

La Pared

MarthXero my aim is HyperNova07 or if you have msn my email is jamcity07@hotmail.com. let me know when you want to play.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Someguy13

FC 1633-3855-5205
Brawl name: SGUY
just PM me here when its time for a match. If Im not on here Im not on anything else.

evilflame101

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 11, 2008, 02:11:47 PM
FC 1633-3855-5205
Brawl name: SGUY
just PM me here when its time for a match. If Im not on here Im not on anything else.
Ready when you are