Main Menu

Super Smash Brother's Brawl Tournament! (La Pared is Champion)

Started by evilflame101, April 03, 2008, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Okay, Sabby can have the win. We didn't actually finish. I just left cause the lag was unbearable. I'm very impatient, and watching Pit and Pikachu glare at each other did not help.

Sabby

summary of me and T_L's match: started out good, then halfway into our first match crazy lag kicks in, crazy bad lag stays for a minute and goes back to normal for 30 seconds, that happens over and over until we finish match 1, i won. match 2. basically the lag was so bad it was pika and pit standing at the edges looking at each other listening to k.k slider while the 3 second countdown goes for 5 minutes, connection lost, T_L gave me the win (thx :)), and we both got to listen to go k.k rider for 5 minutes, fun times :)

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Linkman

Name: Linkfan71
Online Name: LF71
FC: 3866 7673 4624

Macawmoses

HTA!

dynomite

its 11:15 ide like to sign in please idk if i can or cant but i havnt done my match with hector the axe but i would do it as soon as posible. thx

FC: 4682-8394-3568
name: dynomite
gamer tag: DYNO!
aim- meleechamp15832
xfire- dynomite31

evilflame101

Bracket 2-Linkfan71 Vs JadedLink

Bracket 7-dynomite Vs Hector_the_Axe

I need these two matches to be completed, or one of the people in the group to forfeit, or for one of you to say that you have attempted to contact the other, in the next 15 minutes!

Disqualified, due to not signing in on time:

-Allegretto
-Jenag

evilflame101

BTW if your opponent is posted for the second round, you may get started, you have only 45 more minutes!

Linkman

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 12, 2008, 09:10:49 PM

I need these two matches to be completed, or one of the people in the group to forfeit, or for one of you to say that you have attempted to contact the other, in the next 15 minutes!

-Allegretto
-Jenag
Jadedlink has contacted me, but he went offline...

Macawmoses

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 12, 2008, 09:13:12 PM
BTW if your opponent is posted for the second round, you may get started, you have only 45 more minutes!
I strongly suggest moving round two until tomorrow

evilflame101

Quote from: Linkfan71 on April 12, 2008, 09:13:49 PM
Quote from: evilflame101 on April 12, 2008, 09:10:49 PM

-Allegretto
-Jenag
Jadedlink has contacted me, but he went offline...

If he isnt here in 15 minutes i will have to disqualify him, because it is likely he wont come back soon, also in a previous tournament i was in with him, he misteriously disapeared for hours, so if he does not come back in the immediate future he will be DQ'ed.

evilflame101

Quote from: mackormoses on April 12, 2008, 09:16:18 PM
Quote from: evilflame101 on April 12, 2008, 09:13:12 PM
I strongly suggest moving round two until tomorrow

We will see, as of now, who is here?

Sabby

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

HTA!

For some people its nearing 1:00....

We will not have my match, whatever.

evilflame101

Notice:

I originally intended this tournament to be over at 2pm today. But i made a typo which said PM instead of AM for the sign in time, which meant i had to push back the tournament to late tonight. I intended for the matches to be done today, as you had all day yesterday and all day today to do just a few matches.

I am hereby ending round one, and postponing the rest of the tournament until tomorro. You are able to continue your matches if you want to tonight, but they do not have to be completed until 1PM tomorro (pacific time).

The only other option after 1pm, is for mackormoses to take over this tournament as at 1 pm i will not be able to do so.

Bracket 7-dynomite Vs Hector_the_Axe, you must complete this, and the rest of the tournament by 1pm tomorro (pacific time), this is the only round one match that has not been completed.