News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Super Smash Brother's Brawl Tournament! (La Pared is Champion)

Started by evilflame101, April 03, 2008, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedLink

Name: JadedLink
Brawl Name: Jade
AIM: jdc2845
Yahoo/MSN: jadedlink17@yahoo.com
FC:  0344-8980-9127

Just im me when you are ready to start.  If you can't im me, then send a pm on here. 

Someguy13

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 11, 2008, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on April 11, 2008, 02:11:47 PM
FC 1633-3855-5205
Brawl name: SGUY
just PM me here when its time for a match. If Im not on here Im not on anything else.
Ready when you are
Im online and waiting.

Someguy13

Good fights Flame. Thats the first time for me in any tourney match I've been in for Brawl that went into the 3rd match. Damn G&Ws hammer though that cost me our second match. Dieing at 0% FTL. Anyway nice try. You Spam your side B too much as Pit. Yes its a nice move (I would know I main him) but its real easy to get out of and counter.

evilflame101

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 11, 2008, 03:05:56 PM
Ok Flame since your Brawling someone else Im gunna do something else. Post here or PM me when your ready. If Im still around I'll fight you.
GG, and grats, man, i didnt mean to pick G&W that last round, i knew you would own him... K i updated it.

evilflame101

Mackormoses, what do you think i should do after the tournament if i want to host another, should i start a new thread, or just continue on this thread and empty out the signup list?

Someguy13

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 11, 2008, 03:36:06 PM
Ok Flame since your Brawling someone else Im gunna do something else. Post here or PM me when your ready. If Im still around I'll fight you.
GG, and grats, man, i didnt mean to pick G&W that last round, i knew you would own him... K i updated it.
See my last post for comment. Your G&Ws actully not bad.

Macawmoses

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 11, 2008, 03:38:17 PM
Mackormoses, what do you think i should do after the tournament if i want to host another, should i start a new thread, or just continue on this thread and empty out the signup list?
We can cross that bride when the time comes.

evilflame101

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 11, 2008, 03:38:56 PM

Ya, but at the end of the first round you started getting good against him, it would have been in my best interest to not use him 2 times in a row.

Good fights Flame. Thats the first time for me in any tourney match I've been in for Brawl that went into the 3rd match. dang G&Ws hammer though that cost me our second match. Dieing at 0% FTL. Anyway nice try. You Spam your side B too much as Pit. Yes its a nice move (I would know I main him) but its real easy to get out of and counter.

Ya, the only reason i was using the side b was because you werent really punishing me for it... I didnt even get to pull my main out, which was Toon Link...

OH AND BTW, if i do host another tournament it will be at least 2 weeks, as one weeks wasnt quite enough time for people to sign up...

Someguy13

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 11, 2008, 04:50:53 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on April 11, 2008, 03:38:56 PM

Ya, but at the end of the first round you started getting good against him, it would have been in my best interest to not use him 2 times in a row.

Good fights Flame. Thats the first time for me in any tourney match I've been in for Brawl that went into the 3rd match. dang G&Ws hammer though that cost me our second match. Dieing at 0% FTL. Anyway nice try. You Spam your side B too much as Pit. Yes its a nice move (I would know I main him) but its real easy to get out of and counter.

Ya, the only reason i was using the side b was because you werent really punishing me for it... I didnt even get to pull my main out, which was Toon Link...

OH AND BTW, if i do host another tournament it will be at least 2 weeks, as one weeks wasnt quite enough time for people to sign up...
Lol yeah I do tend to do stupid stuff when it comes to Pits side B or A repeated attack (like run into them). I never have been too good at ditto matches.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Yinya~kun

evilflame101

I have updated the times, remember if you do not post in this thread by 8PM tonight you are disqualified, the tournament ends at midnight (all pacific time).

Good Luck!

Macawmoses

Someguy13

*Posts so is not DQd*

Other people better hurry up and fight cuz I wanna move on to round 2.