News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

NOTIFICATION TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

I am taking a break from this for the rest of the week. If anyone is interested in hosting in my absence, feel free to give me a PM and I'll give you all the info you need.

This is only for this week so I'll try to get back to get back to here as quick as possible.
GOOD LUCK.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Triforceman22

Man this looks hard....

but i'll try it out. O:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

FruitFlow

captainjacksparrow

FruitFlow

Triforceman22

Did it.

I got 17 KO's.

I did better than I thought I would O:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Tomorrow's the last day for current challenge. Get scores in as soon as possible.

FruitFlow

Current score is 12 KOs. Will improve tomorrow.

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Okay. Current Challenge has now come to an end. I will update scores later.

Allegretto

If someone lies can I be the one to dish out the Wrath of Link, I doubt anywhere on Nsider can better me as Link :P

Triforceman I want to vsss you