News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 19, 2008, 03:31:00 PM
If someone lies can I be the one to dish out the Wrath of Link, I doubt anywhere on Nsider can better me as Link :P

Triforceman I want to vsss you
Sure thing, oh great user of Link.  :P
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Wow, I never took down the challenge? Guess I leave it till monday.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Today's the last day for current challenge. Get scores in as soon as possible.

FruitFlow

Okay, challenge is over. I'll update scores later.

FruitFlow

I'm going to post new challenge tomorrow. If not, then next week.
But overall that, time to update scores now. =P

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Well guys, I'm trying it out for the first time. It sounds harder than it looks.

SkyMyl

What an excellent opportunity to use Pikachu. :P

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

FruitFlow