UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Post your best joke!

Started by The Seventh, June 05, 2008, 06:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miiman56

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 04:17:06 PM
An Irish man walks out of a pub.

What do you call a bunch of old negros in a barn?
Antique farm equipment.
I find that offensive but funny all the same

SkyMyl

Quote from: Marth Xero on June 06, 2008, 04:07:09 PM
Two men walked into a bar, one said "Ow."

Think about it.  :|
That was bad.

Matt

Only good jokes I know mess around with the stereotypes so I won't post them, but...

What is a 10 letter word for gas?
[spoiler]Automobile[/spoiler]

Lame I know :s

Two people are at the top of the empire state building, person1 says that if you jump you will fall and magically fly around the building and up into a open window. Person2 doesn't believe him and tells person1 to prove it... so person1 jumps, falls, and flies around the building up into the open window. Person2 was so shocked he decides to try... he jumps, falls, and then instead of flying around the building, he hits the ground dead. One of the people that works there said,"Superman, you are a jerk when you do that."

Lame as well, I KNOW.

Three people stand at the gates of heaven, one Italian man, one Gay man, and one Jewish man. God said they each can't do one thing for a day to pass through... the Italian man can't eat pizza for a day, the gay man can't be gay for a day, the Jewish man can't pick up money off the ground for a day. So the next day the Italian man was walking and smelt pizza, he decided one slice wouldn't hurt... he vanished and went to Hell. The Jewish man found a dime on the ground and decided to bend over and pick it up, the gay man ended up vanishing and went to Hell.

:-\

Miiman56

Quote from: `Matt` on June 06, 2008, 05:26:57 PM
Only good jokes I know mess around with the stereotypes so I won't post them, but...

What is a 10 letter word for gas?
[spoiler]Automobile[/spoiler]

Lame I know :s

Two people are at the top of the empire state building, person1 says that if you jump you will fall and magically fly around the building and up into a open window. Person2 doesn't believe him and tells person1 to prove it... so person1 jumps, falls, and flies around the building up into the open window. Person2 was so shocked he decides to try... he jumps, falls, and then instead of flying around the building, he hits the ground dead. One of the people that works there said,"Superman, you are a jerk when you do that."

Lame as well, I KNOW.

Three people stand at the gates of heaven, one Italian man, one Gay man, and one Jewish man. God said they each can't do one thing for a day to pass through... the Italian man can't eat pizza for a day, the gay man can't be gay for a day, the Jewish man can't pick up money off the ground for a day. So the next day the Italian man was walking and smelt pizza, he decided one slice wouldn't hurt... he vanished and went to Hell. The Jewish man found a dime on the ground and decided to bend over and pick it up, the gay man ended up vanishing and went to Hell.

:-\
The last one made me chuckle a bit

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 06, 2008, 02:58:53 PM
How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

well, 1, but it takes him 20 episodes to do it :P
This is my favorite joke XD. I've never seen DBZ (well, I've seen a few episodes a few years ago), but I can tell just by this joke that it is apparently a really slow show.

Okay... As for a joke... Eh, I'll post one later.

extraz

Why was the blonde's belly button bruised?

Blonde men aren't too swift either.......

Ares300

lulz! so true. Heres mine.......

Why did the rooster go to KFC?........

to see the chicken strip. .............................(ba-dum-pish)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ares300 on June 06, 2008, 09:45:40 PM

lulz! so true. Heres mine.......

Why did the rooster go to KFC?........

to see the chicken strip. .............................(ba-dum-pish)

Wow

Matt

Fly like a butterfly, Sting like a bee, slept with your mother last night, now it hurts when I pee.

thunderhero4

Ok, a boy is bored and goes to see his parents. He finds them arguing in their kitchen. His mom calls the dad a bastard, his dad calls the mom a ninny. Later that day the kid asks his mom "what are ninnyes and bastard?" His mom says, a ninny is a lady, and a bastard is a gentleman.

The next day the kid walks by a high school on the way home from school and hears a guy say "I want to stick my penis into your vagina". He goes home and asks him mom what a penis and vagina are. She says a penis is a hat and a vagina is a coat.

The next day again, the kid is wandering his house. He finds his dad shaving in his bathroom. He cuts himself and yells SHIT! He asks what poop means, his dad says it is a brand of shaving cream. He goes to his mom in the kitchen, who is cutting turkey for their party soon. She cuts herself and yells FUCK! He asks what intercourse  means, and she says its a type of cut.

So the party comes after getting ready. The kid goes to greet everyone. He stands up on his steps and says to all the guests "Hello ninnyes and bastards, may I take your penis's and vaginas? My dads in the bathroom wiping poop off his face, and my moms in the kitchen intercourse ing the turkey!"    :D

And to compliment that one, heres some yo mama jokes:

Yo mamas so fat, it took her 2 trips to haul ass

Yo mamas like wood. Hard, flat, and easy to screw

Yo mamas like a TV, even a 3 year old can turn her on

Yo mamas so fat, she was diagnosed with skin eating cancer and the doctor gave her 86 years to live

Hero_Of_Time1

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 04:17:06 PM
An Irish man walks out of a pub.

What do you call a bunch of old n_ggers in a barn?
Antique farm equipment.
XDXDXDXD

BOSSNIG

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 07, 2008, 12:49:05 AM
Ok, a boy is bored and goes to see his parents. He finds them arguing in their kitchen. His mom calls the dad a bastard, his dad calls the mom a ninny. Later that day the kid asks his mom "what are ninnyes and bastard?" His mom says, a ninny is a lady, and a bastard is a gentleman.

The next day the kid walks by a high school on the way home from school and hears a guy say "I want to stick my penis into your vagina". He goes home and asks him mom what a penis and vagina are. She says a penis is a hat and a vagina is a coat.

The next day again, the kid is wandering his house. He finds his dad shaving in his bathroom. He cuts himself and yells SHIT! He asks what poop means, his dad says it is a brand of shaving cream. He goes to his mom in the kitchen, who is cutting turkey for their party soon. She cuts herself and yells FUCK! He asks what intercourse  means, and she says its a type of cut.

So the party comes after getting ready. The kid goes to greet everyone. He stands up on his steps and says to all the guests "Hello ninnyes and bastards, may I take your penis's and vaginas? My dads in the bathroom wiping poop off his face, and my moms in the kitchen intercourse ing the turkey!"    :D

Yo mamas so fat, she was diagnosed with skin eating cancer and the doctor gave her 86 years to live
I've heard the first one before :x.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Mutilator7

Okay, there were two muffins in an over
One said "man its hot in here'
The other said "hey look a talking muffin!'

How do you get a ded baby across a road
Tie it to a chicken

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Darklink on June 07, 2008, 08:37:06 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 07, 2008, 12:49:05 AM

I've heard the first one before :x.
Me too. In a Myspace Bulletin D:

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dawei on June 05, 2008, 09:59:47 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on June 05, 2008, 09:54:21 PM
I don't think we support racism here, so I can't say mine.
Oh well, I guess I've still got my money I'm saving up to buy Vaatix a girlfriend.
Actually, as we are corrupt staff members, even down to LK, racism is ok, and in fact, supported. Go ahead with it.

Also, why did the cow cross the road?

To get to your mooooooooom's house. Bitch.
Alright, are there any Jew's on this forum that'd go on a warpath to rip my intercourse ing head off?