News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 25, 2008, 07:02:56 PM
(( ok. Thanks LS. btw: Do you have any Exploration Jobs for me?))
((Technically, you can't go on any missions yet, as you are not an official Exploration Team. You can only start doing missions when you have a team of at least 2 Pokemon.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 25, 2008, 07:09:31 PM
((ooh. ok then))
((If you want to, however, you can contact other RPers you know and ask them if they want to join. We need more activity here, anyway! ;D))

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 25, 2008, 07:37:54 PM
((Are we allowed to make second characters?))
((What? You bored with Lux not being able to do anything? XD j/k. Sure, in this case, that is.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on January 25, 2008, 07:41:17 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 25, 2008, 07:37:54 PM
((Are we allowed to make second characters?))
((What? You bored with Lux not being able to do anything? XD j/k. Sure, in this case, that is.))
((Hit the nail on the head there, LightningSword.))

Light

Triforce_Luigi

((Whoo.))

Fugue flew through Pokemon Square, trying to find the base for the Explorer Team he planned to join, InfernoBlaze.

Light

((New Arc planned (this is not the arc I was thinking of earlier, as I think it should come later, as you need more experience)! The traveling rock band, PokeRock, is going to stage a live presentation at Pokemon Square! However, there may be evil involved with this concert, as rumors are traveling that an evil group is planning to kill the band!

What will happen next? You will impact this...))

Triforce_Luigi

((It seems fairly obvious that the teams will have to defend them... Then some sort of bizarre renegade team called Team [insert name here] raids the party and kidnaps the band. The teams are force into an uneasy alliance, and must find and defeat the renegade team.))

Light

((What happens in terms of you teaming up is entirely up to you guys. ;)))

Triforce_Luigi

((I was just thinking of something completely random for that. Although the band kidnapping seems pretty obvious...))

Light

((Quick question: Would you guys rather have the band a group of three or a group of four? (First one to answer will be what I use)))

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 25, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
((Quick question: Would you guys rather have the band a group of three or a group of four? (First one to answer will be what I use)))
((Hmm... Ooh, I got an idea. Maybe it's a group of four, but one of the members falls ill the day before. That's when Gyatsu would offer to be the replacement, since he already plays guitar really well. ;D ))

Light

((I already have an idea, but I could possibly fit that in. The plot will come in due time. Anyway, I'll probably set up the new arc later today.))