News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Here's the song they play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXF8mUMyyGY I do not own it. I only did the short version because I don't really like the second part of the song.))

"Let's rewrite this!" Rakuro shouted to the others, but loud enough so that it could be heard in the mic. They began to play. Rakuro took the mic off the stand and walked back, so he was in between Kaku and Mekoro. "Hey!" The crowd was shouting with excitement. Rakuro raised the mic to his lips.

"Kishinda omoi wo hakidapoopai no wa
Sonzai no shoumei ga hoka ni nai kara
Tsukanda hazu no boku no mirai wa
Songen to jiyuu de mujun pooperu yo.
"

The crowd continued to yell in joy, and Rakuro began to walk up the upper deck.

"Yuganda zanzou wo keshisaritai no wa
Jibun no genkai wo soko ni miru kara
Jiishikikajou na boku no mado ni wa
Kyonen no CALENDAR hizuke ga nai yo.
"

By this time Rakuro was on the upper deck, next to Slash. He jumped off of the deck, landing between Kaku and Mekoro.

"Kepoope! REWRITE-o poope!
Kudaranai chou gensou wasurerareru sonzaikan wo

"Kishikaisei! REWRITE-o poope!
Imi no nai souzo mo kimi wo nasu gendouryoku
Zenshinzenrei wo...
Kure yo!
"

The crowd shouted with him on the final part, and the band played the outro. After it was over, everyone who listened ((excluding you RPers, perhaps)) was jumping up and down, shouting and applauding. "Thank you!" Rakuro said into the mic, and high fived the other band members. Slash came down from the upper deck, and joined the other members.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu was a amazed at how good they were. But soon, he had realized that he knew the song. Maybe even from before he was encased in the ice. he shook the strange feeling and cheered.

Nils_13

Light

Rakuro handed Kaku the mic, and Kaku gave him back his guitar. "Thanks for coming to listen to us and greet us from coming overseas." He said into the mic. "Be sure to come to our concert in Pokemon Square, two days from now!" The crowd cheered again, and Kaku and the other walked to the back of the ship. "Good job, guys!" He said, with a smile. The others congratulated each other as well.

"Let's just try to play that well at the concert." Rakuro said with a grin. They all walked inside the ship to get something to eat.

X_Hero

Nils_13

"I know." Ryaku smiled as he started walking away from the pier and back towards the town.

X_Hero

"Now, come on. I wanna see if we can get ready for when they perform in two days!" Gyatsu said as he rushed off back to the base.

Nils_13

"Okay, okay. Wait up!" Ryaku answered as he started running and quickly caught up to Gyatsu.

Light

Quote from: Nils_13 on January 26, 2008, 06:06:36 PM
"Okay, okay. Wait up!" Ryaku answered as he started running and quickly caught up to Jetoru.
((Jetoru? :-X))

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 26, 2008, 06:08:19 PM
"Okay, okay. Wait up!" Ryaku answered as he started running and quickly caught up to Jetoru.
((XD Hah... That's my character in a Naruto RP we're in... He must've gotten the names mixed up...))

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on January 26, 2008, 06:13:03 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 26, 2008, 06:08:19 PM
((XD Hah... That's my character in a Naruto RP we're in... He must've gotten the names mixed up...))
((Oopps.... XD Seems like I did. I'll go edit. :P))

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue listened to the song with an expression of boredom. "Not that great," he muttered to himself as he headed back to the square.

Light

((This just in; Joeofmars has officially dropped out of this RP.

1) Because the Kecleons didn't give him the supplies he wanted.
2) He's too busy with other RPs at the moment.

This means that an opening for Team Thunder Cloud is now available!))

Triforce_Luigi

((Y'know, I'd join Team ThunderCloud, but when you think about it, that wouldn't be logical. FearItself is gone with the wind, and I doubt Shujinco will ever even look at this thread again.))