News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

((I've noticed that Andrewsch hasn't been here that often either... whenever he's on, he hardly even looks at this. :-X))

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on January 27, 2008, 11:27:06 AM
((I've noticed that Andrewsch hasn't been here that often either... whenever he's on, he hardly even looks at this. :-X))
((I've PMed him TWICE; no response. If he doesn't post by 3 PM PST today, he's cut from this RP.))

Nils_13

Light

((Sure, why not.))

Rakuro and Kaku ate apples while Mekoro and Slash ate oranges. "You know," Slash said, as he finished his orange, "I hope they don't attack us when we get off the ship."

"Yeah." Kaku agreed. "We'll probably dock, sign some autographs, come back into the ship, and rest for the next day. We have to be ready to perform two days from now." The others nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile...

A stowaway, towards the far bottom of the ship, grunted. "They'll regret what they did to me... hehehe... little do they know, I want more then that..."

X_Hero

As the two of them got back to the base, Gyatsu got an interesting idea.

"Hey... Do you think that I could get my guitar signed by one of them?" Gyatsu asked Ryaku. "That would be cool..."

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on January 27, 2008, 12:21:16 PM
As the two of them got back to the base, Gyatsu got an interesting idea.

"Hey... Do you think that I could get my guitar signed by one of them?" Gyatsu asked Ryaku. "That would be cool..."
((Exactly what I wanted him to do ;D... eveything is going exactly as I had forseen. >=D))

Nils_13

"I don't know. You might get lucky and catch them when no one's around or something...." Ryaku replied as he sat down on his bed.

X_Hero

"Yeah, you're right." Gyatsu said as he went upstairs real quick. He grabbed his guitar and came back downstairs. "So come on, let's head down to the docks" Gyatsu seemed really exited.

Light

((Does anyone know what time it should be in the RP? I'm thinking that it's about 5PM, or something.))

Nils_13

"Hold on, let me grab something really quick." Ryaku repled as he held up one of his claws. He went over to his bag and pulled out a microphone.

"It may not be much, but I want something for them to sign, too." Ryaku said as he went over to the door.

((Sounds fine.))

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 27, 2008, 12:27:39 PM
((Does anyone know what time it should be in the RP? I'm thinking that it's about 5PM, or something.))
((Yeah, that sounds good to me, too.))

"All right, then let's head down to the dock!" Gyatsu said as he had already started for the door.

Light

Kaku walked out back onto the deck and saw a small crowd of people gathered at the docks. He also realized that the ship had just docked. "So," He turned to the other band members, "who wants to sign, and who doesn't?"

"I'll go with you." Rakuro said, stepping forward. Slash and Mekoro shook their heads.

"Nah, I think I'll pass. I don't want to face the large crowds up close until the concert." Mekoro said, and Slash nodded in agreement. The two went back inside, and Rakuro and Kaku made their way to the front of the ship.

X_Hero

The two of them had made it down to the dock, and they saw that there was a crowd already forming.

"Man, it's going to take forever to get to them..." Gyatsu said in some disappointment.