News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

"Oh... Nothing. Everything's fine..." Gyatsu said. But he was still curious to who that was.

((I gtg... Might be back later...))

Light

Kaku shook his head, and picked up the pen he had dropped. "Sorry about that." He apologized to no one in particular. He began to sign other people's objects, becoming cheerful again. Or so it seemed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

((Andrew has left the RP, as he feels inadequate as an RPer. I feel differently, but it was his decision. This means that a spot for Team Koorikaze has opened up! If no one joins that team soon, I might be tempted to create a character for that...))

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 27, 2008, 04:11:15 PM
((Andrew has left the RP, as he feels inadequate as an RPer. I feel differently, but it was his decision. This means that a spot for Team Koorikaze has opened up! If no one joins that team soon, I might be tempted to create a character for that...))
((Well, if it comes down to it, I could probably make another character. I'm usually good with that. ;D))

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on January 27, 2008, 04:18:52 PM
((Well, if it comes down to it, I could probably make another character. I'm usually good with that. ;D))
((Nah, I need an actual character. Other than people who will only be in the RP for an arc or two.))

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 27, 2008, 04:20:18 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on January 27, 2008, 04:18:52 PM
((Nah, I need an actual character. Other than people who will only be in the RP for an arc or two.))
((Ah, I see...))

Light

Name: Mori

Species: Pokemon

Pokemon: Squirtle

Background: A light-hearted Squirtle, who loves rescuing for saving others. Will do anything to save his friends and others around him. He cannot stand evil, and wants to purify the world. His parents abandoned him when he was young, and has been living on his own for the past ten years. He then found the Team Koorikaze, and felt as if he could join a Rescue Team to save others. And so his story began...

Move list: Water Gun, Bubblebeam, Rapid Spin, Protect.

Team Name: Koorikaze

Light

As Kaku left the area of the line that Gyatsu and Ryaku were at, a Squirtle walked up to the Riolu and Weavile. "Hey, umm..." He started nervously. "...Are you the two members of Team Koorkaze?"

X_Hero

"Uh, yes, we are. Do you need something?" Gyatsu asked the Squirtle, wondering what he wanted.

Light

Mori got some confidence in his system. "I noticed you guys had an opening in your Rescue Team, and I wondered if I could join. Is that ok?"

X_Hero

"Oh, well, of course." Gyatsu answered him. "It's always good to have some help." He smiled.

Light

Mori bowed his head in appreciation. "Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me." He looked back up. "So those are two of the members from PokeRock?"

Nils_13

Light

Mori smiled. "I can't wait until they perform in two days!" He then looked up at the sky. "Huh... it's starting to get late. The sun's already about to set." He pointed to the horizon, where the sun met with the sea. A mix of red, orange, and yellow could be seen from that point.

Kaku and Rakuro had finished with autographs, and the crowd had dispersed. Only Gyatsu, Ryaku, and Mori remained. "The day is over." Kaku said with finality, looking at the beautiful sunset. Rakuro nodded in agreement.

Nils_13

"Hey, we're the only ones left." Ryaku noticed as he looked around.