News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

"Hmm... So he's been going after you guys for a while, huh?" Gyatsu started. "And what's more, he's trying to kill you... Something just doesn't seem right... Something doesn't seem right at all..."

Light

((As of now, no. However, you guys could happen to stumble upon Rakuro and the others when they get out of the restaurant. ::) Incorporate yourselves with the plot.))

"That'll be 300 Poke, please!" A Keckleon said as he gathered the goods.

"You're telling me." Rakuro said, as the Clefairy made her way back to the group. "I've been dealing with this for a year, now."

"So, have we decided what we want?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'll just have a salad." Mori said, still kind of full from the omelete breakfast.

"Same here." Rakuro said.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

X_Hero

"I think I'll just have a small order of ramen..." Gyatsu replied again.

Light

jnfs2014

(( its ok, friend. Congrats on rank up))
  " Here you go," Charcoal said as he handed over the Poke and took the items," I'm hungry," he added, looking at Fugue," are you??"

Light

Nils_13

"I'll just have grilled fish, please..." he replied as he turned back to Rakuro.

Light

"Ok, I'll put that order in." The Clefairy said as she walked away. Mori took a sip of his tea, and Rakuro continued.

"Kaku keeps on telling me he has these weird dreams about Shane. It's as if he's trying to imprison him, or drive him mad. I just hope he's good enough for the concert tomorrow."

X_Hero

"I think I know what that might be..." Gyatsu said as he heard about the dreams. "It's probably Shane using Nightmare on him..."

Light

"Huh..." Rakuro thought. "If that's the case, then we probably haven't seen the last of him. He's probably going to try to ruin the concert. However, I think it's part of something much more that just that..."

X_Hero

"Yeah, but the problem is that we don't know what..." Gyatsu mentioned as he picked up his tea and sipped a bit of it.

Nils_13

"Like Gyatsu said, it's either that or Dream Eater... If he's going to ruin the concert, he's probably going to try and do anything he can to you guys..." Ryaku said.

Light

Rakuro looked down in the water. "Then why's he drawing it out? Why doesn't he just finish right now, instead of making us wait like this?" Mori took a sip of his tea as well.

X_Hero

"This is confusing me, as well..." Gyatsu said as he set his cup down.